List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM and the baby that plays Faith.Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM and the baby that plays Faith.Spoiler

Started by rediculous at 2011/01/20 04:41PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/21 01:40PM, Views: 6778, Replies: 153
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2011/01/21 05:46AM
    Re: MM and the baby that plays Faith.Spoiler
    Nawlins Sain...

Quote Cannon:
    Quote Nawlins Saints Fan: What I thought was cute and so professional about Faith is the way she started calling out mama just as Sharon was knocking at the door, its like how did they get her to say that just when that happened?

I think when they use babies like that in scenes, the REAL mom stays closeby to make them laugh. I think when Faith heard the knock on the door, she thought it was her own mom so she said mama. Just my thought.

You are prob right, I thought it was great timing.

#62   2011/01/21 05:53AM
    chancegirl

Quote soaps4me2:
    Quote AllthatGlitters90:
    Quote soaps4me2: Not everybody likes this twisted and misogynist story.Not everybody likes this sick twisted evil f*** holding the baby he stole.Not everybody thinks that Sham is just the hottest couple ever.Not everybody thinks that all his crimes should just be over looked just because they are a hot couple.Not everybody is just fine and dandy that this monster be rewarded with the woman he manipulated and the baby he stole.

Not everybody can just overlook the gas lighting,miscarriage,burning the fetus,stealing the baby,stealing the ashes,framing your dad and brother for murder,lying for months about the baby dying while sexing up the mother,sexing and using a man.Not everybody is drinking the kool aid.That's why we think it is sick to let that creep any where near his victim,little Faith Cassidy Newman.Some people might like it and that is your right.Others like me think it's insulting and despicable and have a right to speak out,too

No ones stopping you! BUT the people who love this couple have a right to show it too. We have a right to make as many threads as we like gawking over our AMAZING couple as much as we like. It seems you are the one that thinks that everyone is against them. Not everyone hates this couple, in fact alot of people love them. Not every one has a stick up their a** and not everyone takes this show as seriously as some do. Jeesh. Its insulting to those who love Shadam that people like you are ranting like we don't have a right to "speak out" in support of the couple we like!

Furthermore, this is a thread about the ACTOR Michael Muhney and the baby that plays Faith. Its a thread appreciating them being natural with each other and how good the ACTOR is with the baby.
    I can't wait to see the scenes! Sounds adorable.

I didn't say you couldn't post about this sick couple.Some one posted a rebuttal to a post that said they didn't like them so I was replying that we the ones that hate them have a right to post our opinion on here,too.You sound like you are the one with that stick by the way and are the one that is so serious.I know it's not real so don't insult my intelligence kay?Post away just don't get ticked off when other posters don't agree with you.Gezzzz

ITA with your post. It's irritating when people work themselves into a tizzy b/c we are expressing our opinions that differ from theirs in an OPEN THREAD. There are protected Adam/Sharon/Shame threads and if you only want to read posts that agree with those opinions then that should be the only place to post, but if you are open to lively debates where everyone is entitled to their own opinions then OPEN THREADS are the place to be. Personally I enjoy reading various takes on the actors/sl's etc and not just reading cc's.

I personally could do w/o seeing that dispicable scum bag holding the adorable product of the amazing Shick love and appreciate the heads up so I can make sure this mockery doesn't get a mark from me by being watched on CBS or DVR'd on soapnet. However, I will maybe tune in to catch the last 5 min. to see Sharon arrested but I will make sure that I watch the recorded version on Soap Nets SN marathon 24 hr's after it airs so Sham doesn't get credit.

JMO

#63   2011/01/21 05:55AM
    Nawlins Sain...

Quote Cannon:
    Quote Nawlins Saints Fan:
    Quote Cannon:
    Quote gencorsica: I thought it was disgusting letting that kidnapper hold the very baby he took.Just gross.He does not need to be any where near that precious little one.These writers are so sick.What an abomination allowing the victim to be held by the man that victimized her.

You act like Adam kidnapped Faith for real, its only a bloody story, get over it.

Everyone talks about the characters as if they were real. I'm sure we know the difference. It is just we all (including me) get in here and discuss the characters and we just forget.

You just forget what?

Forget that its not real. We get so into the storyline and these characters that I sometime forget when talking about them that they are not real. But I think its funny, I don't put down or make others feel as thought something is wrong with them because they talk about the characters as if they were real, I'm sure everyone here knows that they are not.

#64   2011/01/21 06:01AM
    grammapam

Quote Cannon:
    Quote grammapam: I couldnt help smiling when I read over this thread.
    I just cant believe that the 'Adam' haters,cant separaate fact from fiction!
    The OP started this thread,to remark on how great MM was with the baby,nothing more,and out of the woodwork starts all the 'Adam' negativity.
    Thats not what this is about.It never fails to amaze me that a genuine thread about real life people,can turn into something that was never intended in the first place.
    Michael was great with this baby.He was a natural,having kids of his own.
    'ADAM' should never have even come into the picture here.

I find it very weird also that people can't separate fact from fiction. It is a wonderful thread that has turned bad.
    They can't even enjoy the show, they just criticize it. Its just entertainment.
    Cannon...I think I love you!!!FINALLY,the voice of reason.
    It seems vertually immpossible to have a 'normal' conversation,about 'real' people on here,which,in my previous post I mentioned.
    This thread is NOT about Adam,but,true to form,they always turn it around.Never fails.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/21 06:01AM
    #65   2011/01/21 06:02AM
    chancegirl

Quote casper402032: Michael Muhney has children too, btw. But back to Adam and Faith. I don't care what anyone thinks about him, that man saved that child's life and could have been killed in the process. If he had, then Nick and everyone would be saying, "He sacrificed his life to save Faith". But since he didn't die, he is still the villian. All Adam did was take Faith from Sharon and give her to Ashley, he did not harm her in anyway physically and for everyone to keep harping on the fact that he would physically harm that child is ludicrious.

All he did??? Seriously??? First of all that is NOT all he did, but even if it was that is STILL enough on it's own to put that dimented twisted psycho AWAY for life. He took Faith from her biological parents and not only lied to both sets of parents but Sharon was fed the load of bull that the baby died, that she was deformed, he stole ashes that belonged to someone else and gave them to Sharon. After already losing Cassie and suffering a previous miscarriage I find the fact that Sharon was lied to and forced to suffer from 6 LLLOOOOOOOONNNNGGG months the most vile and dispicable act anyone could commit. He stole thier first 6 mos. together and their first holidays. EVERYONE knows that the first 6 mos. of a childs life are detrimental to their human growth and development and the bond that they create in those 6 mos. is the MOST important. He took that from them. I look for this to have far reahching implications for Faith down the road and I won't be surprised if she doesn't have serious attachment and abandonment issues for the rest of her life. I just can't wait until she realizes that her mom's "wuv bug" is the one to blame for how screwed up she will be. And HOW do we kno he wouldn't physically harm her? He donated his bone marrow to a dying man, just so he could later kill him and fake his own death. And whether Adam was actually the trigger man he set it all in motion and let JH an orphan b/c of it. Again, jmo.

#66   2011/01/21 06:06AM
    rediculous

Quote grammapam: I couldnt help smiling when I read over this thread.
    I just cant believe that the 'Adam' haters,cant separaate fact from fiction!
    The OP started this thread,to remark on how great MM was with the baby,nothing more,and out of the woodwork starts all the 'Adam' negativity.
    Thats not what this is about.It never fails to amaze me that a genuine thread about real life people,can turn into something that was never intended in the first place.
    Michael was great with this baby.He was a natural,having kids of his own.
    'ADAM' should never have even come into the picture here.

You said it perfectly grammapam, this thread is about MM, not Adam. It's scarey the amount of people who can't differentiate between the two.

#67   2011/01/21 06:10AM
    chancegirl

Quote Cannon:
    Quote casper402032: Michael Muhney has children too, btw. But back to Adam and Faith. I don't care what anyone thinks about him, that man saved that child's life and could have been killed in the process. If he had, then Nick and everyone would be saying, "He sacrificed his life to save Faith". But since he didn't die, he is still the villian. All Adam did was take Faith from Sharon and give her to Ashley, he did not harm her in anyway physically and for everyone to keep harping on the fact that he would physically harm that child is ludicrious.

You forgot to mention that he also saved Eden, Noah and Segondo's lives in the house fire.

It was Fisher, Noah's dog he saved. Not Segondo who is Victor's. Victor had to replace Zappato after Adam tormented Patty and she killed Zappato, which was also after Adam tried to kill him by starvation.

#68   2011/01/21 06:11AM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: I will only remark on the actors in that scene. MM was great with the baby! This must have been " the twin" because he has curlier, lighter brown hair than the other and is more playful. MM was great to watch interacting with the baby.

Do I like Adam with Faith? No, but that is not the subject.

Exactly countryMom, you said it all in one intelligent sentence.It is only suppose to be about an actor doing a scene. Elementary, really!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list