List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER ~ CAIN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER ~ CAIN

Started by Lady53 at 2010/12/13 12:52AM
    Latest post: 2010/12/14 01:55PM, Views: 5108, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2010/12/13 02:11PM
    Re: SPOILER ~ CAIN
    trixie60

Quote classic-rock:
    Quote trixie60: Since Cain has repeatedly lied to everyone, what I'm wondering is how this Samantha, who is Cain's sister died. She looks very young in the photograph. If she was killed, who killed her? And did Cain or his dad have something to do with it?

Maybe she died as the result of Cane's turning in the "bad guys". Maybe someone Cane turned in wanted revenge and she was it.

Good theory, Classic, it makes sense too. You may be right.

#22   2010/12/13 02:15PM
    Lady53

Quote trixie60: Since Cain has repeatedly lied to everyone, what I'm wondering is how this Samantha, who is Cain's sister died. She looks very young in the photograph. If she was killed, who killed her? And did Cain or his dad have something to do with it?

Trixie I've been saying all along that the reason Cain turned them in is because he got caught and turned witness/evidence to save his own butt. He said his sister died a couple years ago so I'm thinking maybe she was a result of a shoot out with the authorites or something similar to that. Or another theory could be she took her own life because of the real life she had and knew she couldn't get out of(being a high ranking OZ mob boss' or the actual leader's daughter). Apparently she died right before Cain left OZ.

#23   2010/12/13 02:19PM
    Lady53

Quote Pinchy: Again another s/l I just don't get. If Cane is such a "hero" by putting the bad guys away down under why didn't he tell Lily the truth, the whole truth the first time?
    So what if the bad guy was his dad? It makes it that much more compelling if it was.
    If Lily knew the whole truth from the beginning instead of the constant lies, I'm sure she would have understood. Now, the man is up the river without a paddle!
    Only one thing I would like to see with this s/l. Blake be Canes brother. I do like the aussie bad boy! Go Blake.

Because Cain was in the OZ mob up to his eyeballs and only turned them in to save himself. He knew Lili and the rest wouldn't like him or forgive him if he told the whole truth, just by how they treated him with what little(which he spun to his advantage) he did tell.

#24   2010/12/13 02:20PM
    trixie60

Quote Lady53:

Trixie I've been saying all along that the reason Cain turned them in is because he got caught and turned witness/evidence to save his own butt. He said his sister died a couple years ago so I'm thinking maybe she was a result of a shoot out with the authorites or something similar to that. Or another theory could be she took her own life because of the real life she had and knew she couldn't get out of(being a high ranking OZ mob boss' or the actual leader's daughter). Apparently she died right before Cain left OZ.

Thanks, Lady, this explains a lot because I had trouble figuring out this story line. And what does OZ stand for? I realize that Cains father is in this organization and it seems that Cain was also part of it. Am I correct?

#25   2010/12/13 02:27PM
    Blue 501

Wow, so Cane presented himself as a poor, homeless waif who had never had a family and that is all he wanted when he inserted himself into Jill's & Kay's lives was a "family", when in reality he was a mob "prince" being groomed to be a mob king. Do tell. So what is the real relationship between P3 and him? Was Philip connected to the mob too or just liked Cane enough to send him to the US to pretend to be him? And, they don't even resemble each other, btw. lol.

#26   2010/12/13 02:32PM
    FL senior fan

Could be interesting about Samantha's death...how she died?
    And some of you could be right that it relates to him turning in his Dad and leaving the country. Could also be that, being the daughter of King of the MOB, she was targeted and killed; thus Cane saying "that's enough" and turned them in under protective identity. Anyway, don't want my girl Jill broken hearted over this criminal! Please, please Cane... protect your mother and tell her something to keep them apart!
    Jill has came soooooo far with family relationships and Lauren, I don't want to see her character hurt again.

#27   2010/12/13 02:34PM
    Lady53

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Lady53:

Thanks, Lady, this explains a lot because I had trouble figuring out this story line. And what does OZ stand for? I realize that Cains father is in this organization and it seems that Cain was also part of it. Am I correct?

OZ aka Australia. Yes Cain was being groomed to take over the "business" (become in charge of the mob) when he turned them all in to save himself I believe

#28   2010/12/13 02:35PM
    FL senior fan

Quote FL senior fan: Cain gets himself further and further in a mess with lies! When will he come clean? I'd like to see him go to Kathrine...who always listens and helps those in need. Heck, she'd even get him out of the blackmail money, or pay it off and send them packing back to Australia. Just hoping our girl Jill does not get taken in by his criminal Daddy!
    Where's Paul?? Perhaps someone will run a background check on this man. Doesn't it seem strange to the family that all of the sudden so many people from Australia are involved in Cane's life? Neil, you're a smart man....hope you smell a rat!!

#29   2010/12/13 02:37PM
    trixie60

Quote Lady53:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Lady53:

OZ aka Australia. Yes Cain was being groomed to take over the "business" (become in charge of the mob) when he turned them all in to save himself I believe

Lady, you have been very helpful. This story line, like I said was difficult for me to understand but now I get it!!

#30   2010/12/13 02:39PM
    countryMomof4

Maybe Cain turned them in because Samantha died as a result of the mob connections. Just another theory.......

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list