List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOAPTOWN LOOSE LIPS SPOILERS Daisy Targets Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOAPTOWN LOOSE LIPS SPOILERS Daisy Targets Phyllis

Started by DefyingGravity at 2010/12/05 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2010/12/05 05:01PM, Views: 1542, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/12/05 02:35PM
    Re: SOAPTOWN LOOSE LIPS SPOILERS Daisy Targets Phyllis
    Gencor

I also read where Daisey tries to put one over on Phyllis and Phyllis stops her dead in her tracks!!!!We all know about the stupid chocolate fight. Surely, they could have done something more intelligent that this.

#2   2010/12/05 02:41PM
    countryMomof4

Thanks DG!

Another show narrated by Phyllis? B-O-R-I-N-G! At least she should know more about evil than the others, except perhaps for Adam.

Maybe Red will finally wake up and realize that Daisy is trying to pull one over on her just like everyone warned her. Oh I forgot the Omniscient Oz sees all.

#3   2010/12/05 03:33PM
    Jaycee5

Quote DefyingGravity: Phyllis will narrate the December 7th show where she talks about the forces of evil. She is heavily relating this story about Sharon and all things Sharon has done. Get ready for a down and dirty catfight bewteen these two. Maybe Phil should take a step back and think about what she has done. Phyllis will have Daisy and the baby come and live with her with Daniel refusing to help. No surprise there. But don't count out Miss Daisy as she has something up her sleeve and Phyllis is the target.....Sharon hires a lawyer to defend Adam.......Get ready for a huge confrontation between Heather and Ronan which will have explosive results, and it's only the beginning....Additional secrets from Cane's past will be revealed and you will be shocked what they are....Kevin admits his feelings to Chloe, will their relationship go in a different direction?....Nick attacks Billy and Victoria lets her brother have it. This is a Victoria you haven't seen yet as I am hearing and it's about time too.

More Soap Spoilers at:

daytimeroyaltyonline.com/forum/10036/

Phylils has said many times that she did terrible things in her past, so there is nothing to talk about. So what? Whatever Phyllis has done does not change what Sharon has done and contiues to do. Sharon can start a blog and say anything she wants about Phyllis.

I'm sure some folks think Nick is upset about the article because Phyllis rips Sharon a new one. I don't think so. I truly believe NIck will be upset because of Noah and like Noah said some day Faith will read the article too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/12/05 03:36PM
    #4   2010/12/05 04:34PM
    dawn888

Quote countryMomof4: Thanks DG!

Another show narrated by Phyllis? B-O-R-I-N-G! At least she should know more about evil than the others, except perhaps for Adam.

Maybe Red will finally wake up and realize that Daisy is trying to pull one over on her just like everyone warned her. Oh I forgot the Omniscient Oz sees all.

i think Phyllis' time is coming, I believe MS said something to that effect. i hope its sooner rather than later.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list