List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 02:43PM, Views: 58989, Replies: 64
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2012/09/07 12:48PM
    Re: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    DedicatedYou...

My Mom and dad are dedicated Y&R viewers on soapnet channel 93 and what they did to US is not replace w sports, but replace w another soap opera. There are no sports there, they replaced Y&R with General hospital today, WHATS THE DEAL THAT'S UNFAIR!!!!???

UPSET DEDICATED FANS

#62   2012/09/17 11:05AM
    mlpick

Quote miwi98: Is Skyy (Laura Stone) really dead on Y&R? I've got this feeling she is still alive.

Well they have brought back every dead person so far so whynot sky?

#63   2013/01/13 06:00PM
    sowens44

I happen to like Adam. he is very smart. i could do without sharon, but Adam is a keeper. i keep waiting for the day he takes down the all-powerful victor. i detest the man and would love to see victor crawl!

#64   2013/02/05 10:54AM
    renee7

Quote snail: Tell me why the writers would not have gotten rid of adam along time ago, enough is enough, the guy makes me sick , i have watched the show for over 25 years what are the writers thinking , what is sharon thinking Dumb blond what mother would do what she is trying to do , why not have her adam and adams boy toy the lawyer have a threesome, no judge in real life would let any of this happen . i am really disappointed in the writers , what happen to adam not being able to see?? really bad story line on y&r part use to be my favorite story please get rid of adam and take blondie with him

#65   2013/10/11 02:43PM
    Thewiz

The writing on this has been repeated so many times (the Sharon character in particular) we could write it ourselves for the next year.
    Delia dies, Billy goes back to drinking and gambling, Victoria leaves him, finds out she is pregnant, Dad wants her to abort, a new Phyllis finally wakes up, Nikki's kid is Skitch and he cures everyone of everything, or Dylan and she joins Victor to get Connor, Adam is blamed for all the sins of the world --again--, Chloe and Kevin reunite over the pain, Victor continues to be a bastard to all, Jackis still ineffectual as an executive and good guy, Nick continues to be a wimp about everything.
    Ok everyone, now let's all go read a good book!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list