List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 02:43PM, Views: 59514, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2012/03/12 04:49PM
    Re: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    soaps .com

please let sharron and nick go back together they are a great couple.and let jack and phyliss go back together.

#52   2012/03/12 04:53PM
    soaps .com

girl they need to put nick and sharon back together they are the best couple.i miss them together

#53   2012/03/12 04:53PM
    soaps .com

girl they need to put nick and sharon back together they are the best couple.i miss them together

#54   2012/03/12 04:57PM
    soaps .com

nick and sharon me say.make phyliss go away and please the person who write the story make nick find out that summer is for jack.put jack and phyliss back together,

#55   2012/06/01 05:52PM
    zbabzy

Don't need twitter or facebook, need Y & R on Saturday
    nights again. Please!!!

#56   2012/06/20 04:54PM
    dorrisopinions

I hope it continues with Adam and Cheles relationship, they've both done some horrible things but now they seem to be the most righteous couple on the show and believe me the Young and Restless needs that kind of character. I see evil and mean people constantly,the show needs at least one couple who have decided to walk the straight and narrow. I doubt it will last but I will enjoy it while I can. It's amazing how we love to see people back stabbing and hating on each other. Many fans are already saying they are boring together because they are trying to live right (unbelievable). I was glad when the writers struck with the character when Victor wanted Adam to say the of Beauty Nature was not legal.

Please writers, try to keep this relationship going as long as possible.

#57   2012/06/24 02:58PM
    habbyfan

Quote snail: Tell me why the writers would not have gotten rid of adam along time ago, enough is enough, the guy makes me sick , i have watched the show for over 25 years what are the writers thinking , what is sharon thinking Dumb blond what mother would do what she is trying to do , why not have her adam and adams boy toy the lawyer have a threesome, no judge in real life would let any of this happen . i am really disappointed in the writers , what happen to adam not being able to see?? really bad story line on y&r part use to be my favorite story please get rid of adam and take blondie with him

Stockholm Syndrome

#58   2012/07/02 01:07PM
    Ricky and Edin
    lwm1981

Is it my imagionation or on Friday didn't Edin fly out the window along with Ricky? Doug Davidson did an outstanding job with this story line, in my opinion. I was crying for him on Friday....what a position a father to be in!
    Lauren

#59   2012/07/08 08:09AM
    juliebean555

:( OMG no way! Phylis and Nick belong together! if he leaves her because of this one horrible mistake, then he doesnt deserve her! Im so tired of nick being so damn wishywashy and switching lovers if they screw just once...he is the one who said he would always forgive her and he knows exactly who she is, he knows what she's like, why would he abandon her now! Nick needs to stay away from Sharon. she is a ho and always will be! She just gets her jolly's off controlling men and knowing that they want her! yuck! Nick, be a man and stand by Phylis you butthead!!!!

#60   2012/08/15 09:53PM
    Sweetrosekd

Need to make Carmine take over the town he his the bad guys and good looking make him the new Victor

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list