List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 02:43PM, Views: 59623, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2011/05/23 11:41AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    icedance

~) Brothers sleeping with each others lady Thats just WRONG.Oh and so is she It takes to to dance.Hes really teaching his son how to be a man. Remenber his son went to bed with his Father lady That broke them up.It runs in the family.

#42   2011/05/25 05:14PM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    Ms. Leah

Quote miwi98: Is Skyy (Laura Stone) really dead on Y&R? I've got this feeling she is still alive.

I think Skyy is alive and will show up to bring a little more drama.

#43   2011/07/28 01:47PM
    Re: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    laci225

Get a FREE
    sample of
    Welch’s Fruit Snacks here goo.gl/KLcQB Who doesn't like free!Lets face it with the economy the way it is every bit helps.

#44   2011/08/04 02:43AM
    CGabriel510

Quote codyashross: Y&R needs a new writter, Can't believe they let Cane die off. Why not get rid of the new Diane, which by the way is sleeping with Nicholas, isn't she old enough to be his mother, please!!!!! I loved the Cane and Lily story line. I am finish watching Y&R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ey

Well You got your WISH Diane is GONE
    (IMO) It's SAD that they BROUGHT BACK Cane
    NOT A CANE FAN @ ALL!

#45   2011/08/24 10:20AM
    FYI: Sean Kanan (Deacon Sharpe) releases his new book "The Modern Gentleman"
    TYlovesSoaps

Get a sneak peek of the first chapter of "The Modern Gentleman: Cooking and Entertaining with Sean Kanan" here: seankananthemoderngentleman.com/?p=5

#46   2011/09/01 05:51PM
    dbaby18

Ok I have been a life long follower of the Y&R soap. I have held my tounge but cannot any more! Victoria Newman is a character with a large bank account. Can't someone please pick a hair color and give her a decent haircut? Her hair has been multiple colors with no rhyme or reason. Please, please, for the sake of your character, or her own self as a female, do something with that hair. Pick a color and please cut the ends!!!! Dont hate, please just fix it, k?

#47   2011/09/17 08:58AM
    cjmajor2009

I agree. I've often said on the CBS Y&R general message boards that Victoria's hair is a hot mess.

#48   2011/10/14 10:26AM
    pooh2010

i really think that Malcolm should be the father of Sofias baby not neil malcolm really should be the father of Sofias baby big time i feel sorry for Malcolm big time. he deserves to be a father big time. neil is a jerk big time. it really sucks from annboever@gmail.com

#49   2011/12/12 03:55PM
    mrbookworm

Hello Amy,

My name is Ian Forbes. I am currently writing a children's novel with a character that stars in a soap opera. I have been exhausting every resource trying to find some information about the professional lives of soap opera stars. I am wondering if perhaps you could shed some light on this topic if you by chance know? If not, perhaps you know where i could find this info. I am currently tweeting and facebooking soap stars, but to no avail! if there is any help you can offer, it would be greatly appreciated!

My email is ian_forbes43@yahoo.com. Have a good evening!

Ian Forbes

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list