List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 02:43PM, Views: 59213, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2011/04/18 12:32AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    Sassy_One

I agree 2! Diane is supposed to be Jack's age.....His relationship with her drove Patty crazy years ago. Jack was also Nick's stepdad, now she's been cast as Nick's counterpart........please!

#32   2011/04/18 12:39PM
    lechat

all of you are nuts. You haven't said a word about what Victor has done over and over and over. But his son ( who after all has his father's scheming genes) is supposed to be flawless. Did you ever hear of redemption? Give him a break and see where it goes.

#33   2011/04/20 02:42PM
    govols

I agree, what is up with adam. Please get him off the show but i do like Sharon if they would please stop having her act like a dumb blonde!
    I would like to add that i am so glad to see a new guy on the show. i hope sharon and him truly hook up and not for a short time and then run back to Nick. While i am on that subject could they please find Nick someone new. Please not Diana.....
    Also please hurry up and bring back Cane and Lilly. They are a great couple!!!!

#34   2011/04/23 12:12PM
    pooh2010

i really hope that the guy sharons with now truns her in sharon really needs to trun her self in big time. its all on adam to its all his fault to big time. i really hope that adam pays for what he did to every one to he brain washed sharon to she shouldnt of listen to adam at all. i really hope it comes out that sharons alive to.

#35   2011/05/02 01:43PM
    pooh2010

daniel did the right thing by giving lucy to billy and vic. so phyllis really needs to go sit some where and just leave lucy where she is now. and im really sick of adam big time he needs to go away for along time and stay in jail. i always thought that nick and sharon belonged together big time.

#36   2011/05/02 01:44PM
    pooh2010

daniel did the right thing by giving lucy to billy and vic. so phyllis really needs to go sit some where and just leave lucy where she is now. and im really sick of adam big time he needs to go away for along time and stay in jail. i always thought that nick and sharon belonged together big time.

#37   2011/05/23 11:00AM
    icedance

~) y&r needs new writers

#38   2011/05/23 11:12AM
    icedance

Cane is playing too parts that we knew nothing about his tween Deacon is leting people know theirs help if you need it Jeffrey hes just ugly he needs to go. it will make my day.

#39   2011/05/23 11:28AM
    icedance

~) Victor has to much money, he can buy his way to Hell and back Victor is very powerful.When you have money you have power Not all the time power is used for good, This is one thing i can say about Y&R This is real,People who are powerful are very evil,Look at the world today. Have a great day.

#40   2011/05/23 11:28AM
    icedance

~) Victor has to much money, he can buy his way to Hell and back Victor is very powerful.When you have money you have power Not all the time power is used for good, This is one thing i can say about Y&R This is real,People who are powerful are very evil,Look at the world today. Have a great day.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list