List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 02:43PM, Views: 59212, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2011/03/01 09:36AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    pooh2010

im glad that i dont watch Y&R any more its the same old crap on there that will never end. adams still not in jail for what he did. adams always getting away with every thing. and sharons still with adam i really with she would just get away from him that would be so nice. so whos taking care of faith? is nick taking care of faith now i sure hope so. nick really needs to get away from diane big time all diane wants is money. i really dont like diane at all. maggie better stay in jail to big time. abby needs to drop that law suit with her father she wont get any thing out of it at all either will her sister or any one else. that whole thing is nuts.

#22   2011/03/07 03:38PM
    Eden Riegel answers your questions
    Yowie

March 9th, starting at 4PM

Emmy Award winning actress Eden Riegel who plays Heather Stevens on The Young and the Restless goes live to chat with her fans!

Watch it here on Yowie: www.yowie.com/show/2bo

#23   2011/03/15 10:38PM
    stackemp81

OMG!!!!!! Is it true that STEPHEN MARTINES (Ex-nikolas and Ex-tony) is going to Y&R?? he has a twitter too, right?

#24   2011/04/04 10:50AM
    pooh2010

this whole thing with sky is really gotten old big time its been going on way to long now and every thing else to adam really needs to go back to jail and stay there to. sharon really, really needs to get away from adam like big time after what adam did to her. but she is really stupid big time what nicks lawer said today is true pretty much any way. i always thuoght that sharon and nick belong together big time and they can both raice faith together they would be married right now if it wasnt for adam and all the stuff that he did and he gets away with it alot its really sicken big time. but thats the soaps for yeah.

#25   2011/04/04 10:56AM
    pooh2010

cane really needs to come back big time lily needs him big time. i sure hope they find out who canes farther is for sure. that really needs to come out big time. lily needs cane now to we all think that cane needs to come back for sure.

#26   2011/04/06 11:19AM
    pooh2010

yeah i agree with you they need to get rid of adam im really sick if him to. sharon really needs to get away from him big time to. i always thought that sharon and nick belong together. this whole thing with adam is old big time and he needs to stay in jail for a long time to. all of this stuff with adam has to come to an end to. nick and sharon need to take care of faith big time to. and together sharon and nick would of have been married by now to if it wasnt for adam doing all this crap. i really wouldnt trust him at all.

#27   2011/04/07 04:55PM
    pooh2010

its really stupid that sharons going to go out the window and leave town.she really needs to get a way from adam big time hes the one that got her in this mess big time but what her son said today is true big time. i always thought that her and nick belonged together. but who knows whats going to happen now.

#28   2011/04/08 10:18AM
    hbag134

About Sophia being pregnant..maybe. Neil was married to Drue but Malcolm was the father of their daughter. Now Malcolm and Sophia are getting married, Sophia had an affair with Neil and now she is pregnant. What goes around can't come around again.....because... Olivia told Drue many years ago that the baby (who turned out to be Lily) can't be Neil's ............because.... Neil is shooting blanks. Don't know how Sophia can blame this one on Neil and start the stupid feud all over again.

#29   2011/04/11 02:28PM
    pooh2010

yeah i agree with all of you big time i cant stand adam at all its all his fault big time to sharon really, really needs to get way from adam and face the music back home they will find her to for sure. i hope that nick does find sharon to big time. shes really stupid for doing this like i said its adams fault for sure they really need to put him away for good like big time for the rest of his life.

#30   2011/04/12 04:48PM
    pooh2010

i really wish that they would bring back drew big time that would be so great to see her come back. i really hope that adam goes back to jail and stays there for the rest of his life for all the crap that he did. all he does is get away with every thing. we are all sick of adam. sharon really needs to get away from adam big time it really would be nice to see sharon with nick again. i always thought they belonged together big time. it really would be great to see drew come back again for good.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list