List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 02:43PM, Views: 59602, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2011/02/05 09:54AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    Milly43

How could you kill Cane?! You've been getting rid of the likable characters (Mac, Jt, Brad, Colleen and now cane) and leaving us stuck with the likes Adam, Colin, deacon, Gloria and Jeffrey! Plus, you're leading us along goofy, tiresome story lines (jana's memory, Jeffrey and kevin's money laundering scheme {whatever happened to that thread? } ,,adam's continually escaping the short and apparently extremely dumb arm of the law, sharon's unbelievable bewitchment by Adam,etc.) ---enough already!

And finally, why do we have to swallow the sanctimony of characters like chloe and Malcolm. Where does Malcolm get. Off lecturing Sofia about deceit, trust band truth, given his trystvwith drew and the secrets of Lily's paternity for so manta years? And Chloe......the entrapment queen ,part girl, gadfly, mini fashionista wannabe, and freeloader at the Chancellor house who masquerades as devoted mother, truth advocate a d accomplished professional?

Please I like twists and turns in plots, but How about a reasonable suspension of disbelief..?

I am shocked that Cane Was dispensed with in such an abrupt manner...and without any fanfare of his departure. Much as I hate what you've done...I think I'll be even more angry if you bring him back as a ghost or an evil twin!

Writers...stop insulting your audiences.

#12   2011/02/10 10:09AM
    Left alone

I think the writters need to take a vacation and get their minds together. Number one, they need to get rid of Adam once and for all. Number two, if Sharon is going to marry and be with a man who kidnapped her and Nick baby then she also needs to leave the show. Number three, I very upset that currently Cane has been killed off. You notice I said currently becasue I believe you are bring him back, in other words he isnt DEAD. THE reason I believe this is becasue he wasnt listed in the comings and goings in the soap magazines.

#13   2011/02/11 06:17PM
    tropicgirl

i agree ive had it with the adom /sharon story the writers need to put some reality in the story writeing the sharon that i come to really love who used to be my faverite on the show would never have any thing to do with adom thats very bad writeing did they hire some first graders to write for the show and as for cloe and kevin give me a break they dont even go good together even as friends why would u think we would beleave that jena would leave kevin for rider your writing is not makeing any seince

#14   2011/02/14 03:48PM
    The 40 are g...

I agree. I am sick of Adam. He is suppose to be going blind and he is walking around like nothing is wrong with him. He needs to be in jail and Sharon needs to be in a psych ward. Please changed storyline. I am finished watching the show for now because the storyline is ridiculous.

#15   2011/02/15 10:46AM
    jp2859

Me Too

#16   2011/02/19 06:39PM
    MAC7

Y&R resurrects more dead cast members than Jesus ever would. "But he was shot in the head, he was in the coffin, deader than dead" ... No guess again, he's alive after all! Next on the Young and the Restless ...

#17   2011/02/23 07:24AM
    Unthinkable

That is so true...I like cane and i think he should have stayed, the show is not good withut him now

#18   2011/02/24 03:11PM
    fatimaf

Well I have to say that I was glad to hear that Victor tells his three spoiled brats that they get nothing, Victoria, Nick and Abby, deserve every thing they get. I am so proud of Victor, Sharon deserve every thing that could come to her and I hope that they do not give her Faith back as long as she is with Adam. She is very stupid I will not watch Sharon any more. It is sad that this show is only for them and not for the viewers that watch it but as for us we can not stand the dump actors that they give air time to. When Diana, Nick, Phyllis, Jack, Nikki, Deacon, Jana, Cane, Lily, Sharon, Adam,Christine,Abby, Billy, Malcolm, Colin, Nina, Daisy, Daniel, Paul, Chance, Ryder, Heather, Sofia, Jeffrey, Jill, Victoria are on I do not want to watch so I have to go to other channels for your stories suck . I hour that the Y and R is on we watch 5 mins so not worth it we can watch something that is better.

#19   2011/02/25 09:32AM
    dblack1968

Hey you know soaps are about drama that's what keeps them going and people watching. My issue is the lawsuit. I know Victor has done some terrible things, but excuse me Victoria and Nicholas forget where their money came from in the first place. Hello how many individuals can become CEO's of companies and never even went to college.

#20   2011/02/28 05:37PM
    gilliam

When will Victor ever get what he deserves?????? He is the most underhanded, manipulative, illegal person on earth and has been from the beginning......when will he ever pay for the things he's done? He needs to lose his power and find out what others feel like when he's squished them like bugs at his own whim. Hell...he can't tell the truth about his dog. He sucks and I've watched Y&R since it's inception back in the 70's and finding it harder and harder to stay with it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list