List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 02:43PM, Views: 58380, Replies: 64
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2010/11/22 01:14PM
    Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    Amy Mistretta

Hi Soap Fans,

Please feel free to follow Soaps.com on Twitter and "like" Soaps.com on Facebook, where we post news as it comes in, teasers, photos, etc. Just follow the links below...

http://www.twitter.c...rafan and Facebook http://www.facebook....37728 (All Soaps/Primetime scoops)

See you there!

#2   2011/01/04 11:45AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    smjackson

Is the actress who plays Heather pregnant? I've noticed in the last few weeks that she looks like she may be expecting, and her clothes and camera angles make it appear that they are trying to conceal a pregnancy.

#3   2011/01/09 07:09PM
    cynsov

Quote smjackson: Is the actress who plays Heather pregnant? I've noticed in the last few weeks that she looks like she may be expecting, and her clothes and camera angles make it appear that they are trying to conceal a pregnancy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/09 07:10PM
    #4   2011/01/09 07:12PM
    cynsov

Yes, Heather is pregnant, due in the spring. May I think I read. They have her dressed in black BUT on last weeks shots you could see her changing form. I am surprised she hasn't been shot from the chest up or holding a large handbag.

It was much less obvious when Krystal (Lilly) was pregnant.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/09 07:13PM
    #5   2011/01/11 10:32PM
    casper402032

Is Cane/Daniel Goddard really leaving Y&R? I hope not. He is my main man on Y&R although I only get to see him once or twice every week and maybe not even that much. Frankly, if they want to let a male character go why not Deacon or Jeffrey? What do they add to the show? NOTHING!! At least Cane had a s/l with his dad in town and now he gets knocked off. This totally SUCKS!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/11 10:33PM
    #6   2011/01/20 07:43PM
    miwi98

Is Skyy (Laura Stone) really dead on Y&R? I've got this feeling she is still alive.

#7   2011/01/20 09:18PM
    SadieLadie

I have a question about this message board and don't know where to put it or ask it. Can anybody help?

#8   2011/01/26 01:45PM
    snail

Tell me why the writers would not have gotten rid of adam along time ago, enough is enough, the guy makes me sick , i have watched the show for over 25 years what are the writers thinking , what is sharon thinking Dumb blond what mother would do what she is trying to do , why not have her adam and adams boy toy the lawyer have a threesome, no judge in real life would let any of this happen . i am really disappointed in the writers , what happen to adam not being able to see?? really bad story line on y&r part use to be my favorite story please get rid of adam and take blondie with him

#9   2011/02/03 09:25AM
    codyashross

Y&R needs a new writter, Can't believe they let Cane die off. Why not get rid of the new Diane, which by the way is sleeping with Nicholas, isn't she old enough to be his mother, please!!!!! I loved the Cane and Lily story line. I am finish watching Y&R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10   2011/02/04 04:44AM
    momkeenan

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list