List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: """House of Kim"""

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: """House of Kim"""

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/09/29 06:46AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 11:06AM, Views: 1544, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/10/02 01:03PM
    Re: Spoiler:
    Sharon Young

Quote adoakey23: So Jack owns House of Kim And he was biding against himself with the dummie company, Kevin and Mike spied on Jack and didn't find this out. And Jack was talking to Billy that he didn't get the company back. I don't get it.
    you have to admit if you want to fool someone, you need a decoy....

thanks for posting

sharon

#22   2006/10/02 04:00PM
    kimyla

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote adoakey23: So Jack owns House of Kim And he was biding against himself with the dummie company, Kevin and Mike spied on Jack and didn't find this out. And Jack was talking to Billy that he didn't get the company back. I don't get it.
    you have to admit if you want to fool someone, you need a decoy....

thanks for posting

sharon

I think if Jack really is behind House of Kim, the house of Baldwin-Fishers will not know what hit them. If this is true.. I have to say, that Jack is smarter and more devious than I thought possible. If this is true,Jack certainly out witted Baldwin-Fisher, even with their
    meddling and spying on him. I think the answer to the question posted a while back.. "Was it possible that Jack knew that Kevin and Michael were spying on him and reading his emails..?" Id say so.. Jack may have beat them at their own game.. If its true, I'll enjoy watching some serious squirming going on.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/02 04:12PM
    #23   2006/10/02 04:40PM
    lestress

Well anyone even remotely connected to the Baldwin/Fisher bunch would almost have to be suspicious of them especially with the amount of time they spend closeted together and Jack knows them very well although he has given us no indication that he is on to them and suspects them of hacking into his computer. But he does know that Phyllis left a back door into the Jabot computer so it would seem that he would be on the lookout....................

And there is always the fact that Jack's son, Kemo lives in Viet Nam and may very well be in the family business ---- cosmetics!! Let's hope so anyhow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/02 04:41PM
    #24   2006/10/02 05:49PM
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: Well anyone even remotely connected to the Baldwin/Fisher bunch would almost have to be suspicious of them especially with the amount of time they spend closeted together and Jack knows them very well although he has given us no indication that he is on to them and suspects them of hacking into his computer. But he does know that Phyllis left a back door into the Jabot computer so it would seem that he would be on the lookout....................

And there is always the fact that Jack's son, Kemo lives in Viet Nam and may very well be in the family business ---- cosmetics!! Let's hope so anyhow.
    I thought that until I read GC News

thanks for posting

#25   2006/10/03 06:25PM
    nyaccent

Jack may have Phyllis helping him with the computer. He may know that Michael and Kevin were reading his e-mails and created the dummy company to throw them off track.

I think house of Kim is Jack....after his little visit with Ashley today made me a believer in that fact.

#26   2006/10/04 05:33PM
    tresa

I love your idea it would be so fascinating and mysterious
    to have Jack's son help to regain his grandfather's company.

#27   2006/10/05 01:55AM
    Shys

I am glad jack got the company, i am confussed about how jack acted with sharon. Telling her to leave him alone after he found out house of kim baught jabo

#28   2006/10/05 02:27AM
    nyaccent

He is putting on a show to pretend to everyone that he is upset about the sale. It is an act...he doesn't want them to know about it yet.

Just thought of something ----the stock was put in Mr kim's name---does that mean he has to sell it to Jack...I don't think Jack knows that it wasn't put in the corporations name

#29   2006/10/05 04:11AM
    Ernie

Victor should take the company after finding out where money went
    Give it to Ashley for her and his daughter

To save the company's Abbout name....to keep Jack out so the company will not have any legal connection with Jack
    Question.....Jack wanted company in family hands or in his hands ?

#30   2006/10/05 10:56AM
    funnyfarm999...

Maybe Jack is being a silent partner in Jabot???

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list