List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: """House of Kim"""

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: """House of Kim"""

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/09/29 06:46AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 11:06AM, Views: 1505, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/02 09:35AM
    Re: Spoiler:
    Sharon Young

Quote Chrissi: More and more I think it's House of Keemo!!!

all the spoilers say Jack is behind house of Kim mmmmmmmmmm...thanks for posting

sharon

#12   2006/10/02 10:51AM
    adoakey23

Quote Chrissi: More and more I think it's House of Keemo!!!

How could Jack behind both companies, makes no since. Wasn't Victor off on his Dalalama visit the same time Gloria was over there. Maybe she convienced Victor that Jack is not his friend.

#13   2006/10/02 10:53AM
    calivy

message for you, jack owns house of kim and he is now the new owner of jabot. you go jack you out smarted them all. and how can katherine say she was john's best friend when she knew he only wanted to keep his company with his family. she could have sold to jack with stipulations. it is time for her to take another long break from the show. go get another face lift she needs it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/02 10:55AM
    #14   2006/10/02 11:00AM
    lestress

This while story line is so convoluted it is giving me a headache! At this point I no longer care who House of Kim is. Gloria wasn't gone long enough to visit three factories in China let alone make a side trip to see the Dali Lama --- that is as if he would see the likes of her anyhow!

#15   2006/10/02 11:08AM
    gommie

Quote lestress: This while story line is so convoluted it is giving me a headache! At this point I no longer care who House of Kim is. Gloria wasn't gone long enough to visit three factories in China let alone make a side trip to see the Dali Lama --- that is as if he would see the likes of her anyhow!

My sentiments EXACTLY....... I refuse to have my intelligence insulted by even wasting my time on this storyline.....I discovered something over the weekend..I ha ve been missing so much of what is going on...I could not figure out how..I sit down to watch and I think I am watchiing every thing...HAH...not so..I've be falling asleep and missing most of it...Now that tells me something....

#16   2006/10/02 11:13AM
    lestress

that is too funny!

#17   2006/10/02 11:23AM
    adoakey23

So Jack owns House of Kim And he was biding against himself with the dummie company, Kevin and Mike spied on Jack and didn't find this out. And Jack was talking to Billy that he didn't get the company back. I don't get it.

#18   2006/10/02 11:33AM
    lestress

As I mentioned in a previous post, this storyline is so convoluted it is giving me a headache trying to follow it. We still don't know for sure that House of Kim is Jack. So why he would want to bid against himself is anybody's guess. He just has more money than he knows what to do with maybe???? Or he is trying to throw people off the track. Maybe one day it will come clear. But will we really care???

#19   2006/10/02 12:02PM
    shopgirl

I'm wondering the same thing......why do we care who the heck is behind the House of Kim. Boring, Boring

#20   2006/10/02 12:13PM
    adoakey23

Quote shopgirl: I'm wondering the same thing......why do we care who the heck is behind the House of Kim. Boring, Boring

If it is Jack then Cathrine can be sued by the man that llost his wife.......so then theres a whole nother story.New person on the show that gets lots of money

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list