List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy/Chloe/Delia spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy/Chloe/Delia spoiler!

Started by tifa at 2010/11/10 01:59PM
    Latest post: 2010/11/10 09:10PM, Views: 3414, Replies: 59
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2010/11/10 01:59PM
    Billy/Chloe/Delia spoiler!
    tifa

Well well. I said that billy was going to try and take Delia away from Chloe, and everybody got on my case, saying, that wouldn't happen. Yet, in tommorow's eppy, Billy sees Choloe in jail, and says that she shouldn't be seeing Delia. And that he doesn't want Delia around Chloe and kevin.

And this is particular funny, because Billy was in jail last year, and didn't even WANT to be released to spend xmas with Delia. Now, that he is married to Vikky he is the better parent, and wants her. Chloe was the one who released Billy from jail, and allowed him to see Delia when he was drunk on xmas as well! She could have taken Delia away from him, COUNTLESS times, but she didn't. now he wants to take Delia away from CHloe? After ONE mistake? And Billy didn't even want to be a father?

I told you that Billy has NO respect for CHloe. This proves he really HATES her, to take away Delia from her. How much proof do you need that Billy HATES CHloe, than this?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/11/10 02:02PM
    #2   2010/11/10 02:07PM
    Re: Billy/Chloe/Delia spoiler!
    Flirty Girl

Quote tifa: Well well. I said that billy was going to try and take Delia away from Chloe, and everybody got on my case, saying, that wouldn't happen. Yet, in tommorow's eppy, Billy sees Choloe in jail, and says that she shouldn't be seeing Delia. And that he doesn't want Delia around Chloe and kevin.

And this is particular funny, because Billy was in jail last year, and didn't even WANT to be released to spend xmas with Delia. Now, that he is married to Vikky he is the better parent, and wants her.

I told you that Billy has NO respect for CHloe. This proves he really HATES her, to take away Delia from her. How much proof do you need that Billy HATES CHloe, than this?

well lets see, this isn't the first time that she has put herself in a situation that could put Dee in danger. The first time was when she decided to move in the apartment building that Chance lived and Heather and they both were being followed and both of them have been attacked and Chloe thought it was ok to live Dee with her mom and go shack up with Kevin so she can control Chance, then now she is putting herself in another situation where gambling people are involved and would do anything to get money back that is owed them, and she is not thinking of Dee. Yes Billy did what you said, but people change. Billy being in jail was protecting someone else he didn't do something criminal and something that wasn't going to bring harm to his daughter and she wasn't living with him neither as
    dee does and how many times have chloe choice something or someone else in front of Dee? He does not hate Chloe at all. He is mad because she is hanging out with Kevin that caused her to get in trouble with the law. She should not be running the streets with kevin especially since he already told her over and over again to leave it alone that he can take care of it. No Chloe does what Chloe wants to do. Dee is the furthest from her mind.

#3   2010/11/10 02:13PM
    tifa

Do you really want me to list all of what Billy did last year? I think that trumps this by a milestone! Billy shouldn't be trying to take Delia away from Chloe. Chloe could have done it last year, but she forgave his azz many many times, and even stood by him through his BS. He has no room to talk!

Chloe has made mistakes, and it would stupid to help Kevin, but she was trying to help a friend. She made a mistake But CHloe didnt' punish Billy by taking away delia when he was acting stupid, did she? She allowed him to pick up delia when he was druk and slobbering all over th place.

They have BOTH made mistakes, but the point is Chloe NEVER took away Delia from Billy!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/11/10 02:15PM
    #4   2010/11/10 02:17PM
    Flirty Girl

Quote tifa: Do you really want me to list all of what Billy did last year? I think that trumps this by a milestone! Billy shouldn't be trying to take Delia away from Chloe. Chloe could have done it last year, but she forgave his azz many many times, and even stood by him through his BS. He has no room to talk!

NO you do not! I know all about Billy thank you very much. Believe me honey if he had custody of Dee and he didn't breath right Chloe would be doing this same exact thing. If Chloe thinks she needs to be with Kevin and his gambling mess I would rather see Dee with Billy where she can be safe. Have you heard that man talking to Kevin, the threats he makes to him, do you really want Dee with Chloe if she is getting involved with this? Just so Billy can't have her? That is ridiculous. Back in that year that you are so referring too, I agree he didn't deserve Dee and even Billy knows that, I didn't want her to be with Billy because of his lifestyle, but now he is different,married and he is becoming the family man. Right now I think for Dee's safety I think she needs to be with Billy away from all that gambling drama.

#5   2010/11/10 02:25PM
    tifa

So you agree that Billy should take away delia from her mother? She made a mistake. Chloe did something wrong. But, the point is, Chloe NEVER thought to take away Delia when Billy was in jail, or in his drunken state sleeping around. She BELIEVED in him, and knew he could do better with his life. SH eencouraged him. People talk like Billy and CHloe are friends. CHleo was a friend to Billy while he was feeling sorry for himself, and helped him out when he made his mistakes. If billy was a real FRIEND, he would tyr and help her out too, right? Just like she did to him? But NO. He is judging her, and saying she shouldnt' see her daughter! Chloe was amazing to Billy last year. ANd now she mistakes a mistake and she is the worst parent ever. Get out of here Billy!

#6   2010/11/10 02:30PM
    lovinthesoaps

I dont think either one has a leg to stand on against the other. I think Billy is reacting to the situation with JT where he and Victoria had no say and he is overcompensating with Delia. I think Delia has been just fine being taken care of by her mother, father and grandmother. I hate that Billy is going to drag Chloe through the mud but I really dont think it has anything to do with liking Chloe or not. Its about Billy. And personally, I hope he loses. Chloe loves her child and changed her crazy ways when she was born. Billy struggled and without Victoria, he would still be struggling.

#7   2010/11/10 02:43PM
    Nawlins Sain...

I do love me some Billy, and I know that what he is doing is going to set off some.I don't want to see him take her away from Chloe I adore her, but right now I think maybe for the best of Delia that maybe he could keep her awhile until Chloe decides to stop this nonsense with Kevin and getting herself into trouble with him.

#8   2010/11/10 02:47PM
    tifa

If billy went to CHloe and said, that maybe it was best for the time being that I take delia for a few days so you can get things straightened out, I wouldn't have this thread. but NO! He yelled at her and said that Chleo shouldn't see her daughter. he HATES her. pure and simple. It sucks what happened to Reed, but there is NO reason, to take delia away from CHloe.

#9   2010/11/10 02:47PM
    Flirty Girl

Quote tifa: So you agree that Billy should take away delia from her mother? She made a mistake. Chloe did something wrong. But, the point is, Chloe NEVER thought to take away Delia when Billy was in jail, or in his drunken state sleeping around. She BELIEVED in him, and knew he could do better with his life. SH eencouraged him. People talk like Billy and CHloe are friends. CHleo was a friend to Billy while he was feeling sorry for himself, and helped him out when he made his mistakes. If billy was a real FRIEND, he would tyr and help her out too, right? Just like she did to him? But NO. He is judging her, and saying she shouldnt' see her daughter! Chloe was amazing to Billy last year. ANd now she mistakes a mistake and she is the worst parent ever. Get out of here Billy!

umm no I do not, I said right now if Chloe wants to follow Kevin around then maybe he should let Dee stay with him for AWHILE not FOREVER! If Chloe has learned from this little jail experience and stops helping kevin then Dee should return back to her mommy but if Chloe does it again and I'm sure she will because she can not reist it then he should keep her. AGAIN before no I don't think 'Billy was fit to be a dad to keep her I agreed to that. But right now if chloe continues doing this then yes he should. He is the childs parent to and has the right to do it. Chloe never had to threaten to take Dee because she has never stayed with him. Moving on now. And Billy Please Stay.

#10   2010/11/10 02:53PM
    tifa

Chloe could have taken away his custody rights, at ANY time. Like i said in my post above before you posted. If Billy was a FRIEND, like evrybody has been saying he "is" to CHloe, and told her that he would like to take Delia for a few days, until you get things together, than that would have been a FRIEND move. In the scenes for tommorow, Billy is talking baout not allowing Chloe to SEE Delia. That doesn't sound like a FRIEND to me. That doens't sound like he WANTS Chloe to be around Delia. Thus proving he has NO respect for her and does not even want to know what is going on and what happened. Billy,wants to take away Delia from CHloe. That is different from just saying, he wants to take her for a few days.

Well, I think CHloe should have told Bily during all the times he came hom drunk, that if he does it again, he shouldn't see her? But she Didn't! She allowed him to see Delia when he was drunk. Chloe didn't have any stipulations like that, did she?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/11/10 02:56PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list