List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Bold and the Beautiful - Today's Episode - OT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Bold and the Beautiful - Today's Episode - OT

Started by puddycat at 2010/10/28 10:57AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/28 01:51PM, Views: 8196, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/10/28 10:57AM
    The Bold and the Beautiful - Today's Episode - OT
    puddycat

I don't usually watch B&B but since it comes on right after Y&R, I catch parts of it if I haven't flipped the channel.

Today was beautiful, with Stephanie at Skid Row, actually interviewing real homeless people there. Very real and touching.

#2   2010/10/28 11:04AM
    Re: The Bold and the Beautiful - Today's Episode - OT
    lovinthesoaps

I have not watched in a while myself (I get very tired of their never ending triangles as well) but I have seen it some lately and I am glad to see them touch on something so real. With the economy the way it is, I am happy that they are showing something like this. And finally a story of Stephanie giving back. That woman has been a shrew for most of her life, guess it took her having cancer to see that she could help instead of protecting her mansion from Brooke.

#3   2010/10/28 11:17AM
    countryMomof4

This was a PHENOMENAL episode! I only watch sporadically as the triangles make me GAG but I have been watching because of Stephanie's illness. Susan Flannery is amazing! B&B just went up a notch in my eyes.

Great post puddy!

#4   2010/10/28 11:21AM
    puddycat

Quote countryMomof4: This was a PHENOMENAL episode! I only watch sporadically as the triangles make me GAG but I have been watching because of Stephanie's illness. Susan Flannery is amazing! B&B just went up a notch in my eyes.

Great post puddy!

It brought tears to my eyes because most people don't realize how people really end up on Skid Row or on the streets. So many people assume it is just drugs and criminals, etc., but some of those people were really amazing as far as how they got there.

I was just glad that I heard in the beginning of the show that the people Susan was going to interview were real.

#5   2010/10/28 11:26AM
    Flirty Girl

I am sorry I do not watch it but we can post other soaps the young and the restless board? that is good to know. Because I could talk about other soaps too.

#6   2010/10/28 11:27AM
    countryMomof4

There are so many sad stories out there. Sometimes it's a run of bad luck that begins the downward spiral. No one should just assume it's drugs, laziness or criminal behaviour.

#7   2010/10/28 11:40AM
    puddycat

Quote Flirty Girl: I am sorry I do not watch it but we can post other soaps the young and the restless board? that is good to know. Because I could talk about other soaps too.

There is a message board for B&B on this site. I don't post in it. But, just brought this up for those who may have seen the show today, and don't post on the message board there.

No, we don't usually discuss B&B on here unless some posters just compare the characters. JMHO.

#8   2010/10/28 11:57AM
    lynnw

I try to watch most days and the Stephanie cancer s/l was great. Seems like her whole outlook on life has changed. I know she was talking to some homeless people last week. Should be good today.

#9   2010/10/28 12:03PM
    puddycat

Quote lynnw: I try to watch most days and the Stephanie cancer s/l was great. Seems like her whole outlook on life has changed. I know she was talking to some homeless people last week. Should be good today.

Did I spoil this for you, Lynn? What time do you get B&B? If so, I apologize.

#10   2010/10/28 12:05PM
    Flirty Girl

Quote puddycat:
    Quote Flirty Girl: I am sorry I do not watch it but we can post other soaps the young and the restless board? that is good to know. Because I could talk about other soaps too.

There is a message board for B&B on this site. I don't post in it. But, just brought this up for those who may have seen the show today, and don't post on the message board there.

No, we don't usually discuss B&B on here unless some posters just compare the characters. JMHO.

Well thank you Puddy for clearing that up for me because I was going to follow you and post about Days of our lives. Glad I didn't. I just figured I saw yours that it was allowed. Thanks again PuddyCat.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list