List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Started by pipposprincess at 2010/10/24 05:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 11:41PM, Views: 3378, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2010/10/29 04:45AM
    Re: It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
    lynnw

morning all. Starting out with coffee in hand with a day off. Woo Hoo.

Strange weather, ac yesterday morning, heat this morning. ????

I'm starting to enjoy Abby and Daniel myself but wondering what Meggie is gonna pull out of her hat.

#52   2010/10/29 04:57AM
    grammapam

Quote Mystik4: Hello Everyone

I have posted with many on you on other threads but thought I would introduce myself officially. I live in a small town in Ontario, Canada and my friends tells me I am addicted to Y&R. I work full time Monday to Friday but watch the episodes I miss online either that evening or on the weekend depending on how much time I have. Ironically it is 5 o'clock here and if I wasnt at work I would definitely be enjoying a strawberry daquiri
    Hey Mystik....Im from Ontario as well!Which part are you from?Im near Toronto.

#53   2010/10/29 05:37AM
    chychy65

Morning all T.G.I.F.

ready to get this day over with and its only 8:35.... hope it flies by.... got my coffee, almost done with it... gonna nuke me some oatmeal.... have a blessed day...

when sharon dropped her gloves, and then she was getting ready to leave... it looked like she glanced down at her feet, i was wonder if she knew they were there...

#54   2010/10/29 05:40AM
    grammapam

Quote chychy65: Morning all T.G.I.F.

ready to get this day over with and its only 8:35.... hope it flies by.... got my coffee, almost done with it... gonna nuke me some oatmeal.... have a blessed day...

when sharon dropped her gloves, and then she was getting ready to leave... it looked like she glanced down at her feet, i was wonder if she knew they were there...
    Morning Chy..we've already seen the next epi to that here in Canada and its very interesting!(not giving it away)She didnt know she dropped them.

Enjoy your oatmeal hon.I just had my tea & toast!

#55   2010/10/29 06:20AM
    chychy65

Quote grammapam:

Morning Chy..we've already seen the next epi to that here in Canada and its very interesting!(not giving it away)She didnt know she dropped them.

hey gramma... i think im gonna nuke it now... tummy is talkin... boy i havent had toast in awhile... gotta get me another toaster... maybe someone will give me one at my little housewarming im having next month

#56   2010/10/29 07:35AM
    grammapam

Quote chychy65:
    Quote grammapam:

hey gramma... i think im gonna nuke it now... tummy is talkin... boy i havent had toast in awhile... gotta get me another toaster... maybe someone will give me one at my little housewarming im having next month
    Yay!A housewarming!I love a Housewarming.If I lived near you Id send you one...honest!!Every house needs a toaster Mine has the wide slots so I can fit my bagel in there.
    I hope that you have lotsa guests 'cos that means lotsa gifts

#57   2010/10/29 07:57AM
    chychy65

Quote grammapam:
    Quote chychy65:
    Quote grammapam:

Yay!A housewarming!I love a Housewarming.If I lived near you Id send you one...honest!!Every house needs a toaster Mine has the wide slots so I can fit my bagel in there.

i know, but i want to invite folks that i would really enjoy spending time with... now if i was just trying to get gifts, i know lots of people.... but im just very particular... and i dont like drop-in's , because i may not want company.... my dad's wife thinks she is gonna start an every Saturday visit, but im gonna have to nip that in the bud quick....

#58   2010/10/29 08:06AM
    grammapam

Quote chychy65:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote chychy65:
    Quote grammapam:

i know, but i want to invite folks that i would really enjoy spending time with... now if i was just trying to get gifts, i know lots of people.... but im just very particular... and i dont like drop-in's , because i may not want company.... my dad's wife thinks she is gonna start an every Saturday visit, but im gonna have to nip that in the bud quick....
    Dont blame you one bit Chy...start as you mean to go on.Everyone needs their 'alone time',and a phone call before hand is always a good idea,to be courteous.
    I LOVE a full house here at mine,but there are times when you just want to stand up and shout"EVERYBODY OUT!!!!" Or you can always leave the room and come back in with your jim-jams on!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/29 08:07AM
    #59   2010/10/29 08:30AM
    Mystik4

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Mystik4: Hello Everyone

I have posted with many on you on other threads but thought I would introduce myself officially. I live in a small town in Ontario, Canada and my friends tells me I am addicted to Y&R. I work full time Monday to Friday but watch the episodes I miss online either that evening or on the weekend depending on how much time I have. Ironically it is 5 o'clock here and if I wasnt at work I would definitely be enjoying a strawberry daquiri
    Hey Mystik....Im from Ontario as well!Which part are you from?Im near Toronto.

I am from Northwestern Ontario. A small town actually just near the Manitoba/Ontario border called Kenora. I have been to Toronto before though, I went to school for four years in London and would often go to Toronto with friends on weekends.

Good Morning to All!
    At work and having my 3rd cup of coffee. Very happy its Friday Just taking a break and reading all the y&r spoilers for next week. It looks like November Sweeps may be interesting.

#60   2010/10/29 11:33AM
    pipposprincess

***************spoiler*************************88888

i saw previews where meggie is on the jet with victor and she is drugging him to get married

wtf!!!!i hope i saw wrong

gotta go to the canadian sites and see what is happening on monday

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list