List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Started by pipposprincess at 2010/10/24 05:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 11:41PM, Views: 3375, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2010/10/25 02:47PM
    Re: It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
    clicquot1

Quote lynnw:
    Quote pipposprincess: hi girls

hi to the "real oreo" looking forward to posting with you.
    hi puddy...nice to post with you too. now we need chychy and osprey and lomille to find us....

getting ready to try and do something with leftover salmon

spent the day with my mil visiting the family cemetaries...

looks like rain but its still 75. going to sneak, and i mean sneak a glass of merlot. mil doesnt drink and disaproves

My mil wasn't above taking a sip now and again, in secret of course. My mother, an entirely different story, much like your mil.

Hey, LYNN I dedicated two different ditties to you and I don't think you were around for either one.........if you want I will pull them up but if not that's cool too! One is about meggie and i think you asked about that, if not sorry! LOL!

I still think about your NIKKI in heaven with Puddy's little kitty and my little baby! Have ya'll gotten another little kitty? take care and hope ya'll have agreat holiday season!

#22   2010/10/25 02:49PM
    clicquot1

hi puddy...nice to post with you too. now we need chychy and osprey and lomille to find us....

looks like rain but its still 75. going to sneak, and i mean sneak a glass of merlot. mil doesnt drink and disaproves

Hi, PIPP and glad you took the advice and came on over to this MB and welcome (holding up my glass of ZIN with a salute to you)Hope you have lots of fun posting here and have a great holiday season! Take care and see you around the mb!

#23   2010/10/25 03:01PM
    lynnw

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote lynnw:

My mil wasn't above taking a sip now and again, in secret of course. My mother, an entirely different story, much like your mil.

Hey, LYNN I dedicated two different ditties to you and I don't think you were around for either one.........if you want I will pull them up but if not that's cool too! One is about meggie and i think you asked about that, if not sorry! LOL!

I still think about your NIKKI in heaven with Puddy's little kitty and my little baby! Have ya'll gotten another little kitty? take care and hope ya'll have agreat holiday season!

Hey Clicquot

How did I miss them? I did ask you to do one about Meggie, that should be a hoot. I'll go back and look for them, if you haven't already bumped them up.

No, I haven't gotten another cat yet. My cocker spaniel went blind this past summer, and with taking time with her, I thought I'd wait awhile, although when I see a cat on tv, they tug at my heart strings. I'll definitely get another one someday.

Going to read the ditties now.

#24   2010/10/25 03:42PM
    cats meow

Quote pipposprincess: morning

ms opinion - whatever topic you like.....we will all join in

me. i cant wait for this meggie/deacon thing to end. i hate that nikki is drinking again. and the meggie line makes no sense

i completely agree with you, and if victor ends up marrying meggie, he needs to be put in marriage rehab, this s/l cannot be viewed unless we are drinking to excess

#25   2010/10/25 04:01PM
    Blue 501

I am sipping a beer (my second) but I need to lay off now so I can beat Mama at Jeopardy. (She is 94 and still gives me a run for my money). Bye all.

#26   2010/10/25 04:22PM
    smarsillo02

Hey all...

Thanks for inviting me into this thread Pippo...looks fun...too bad someone hopped in so quickly to be rude...I'll be making this one of my regular stops each day...I usually hit the Lounge, but I think I'm gonna like it here too...

Here's me...Susan, from Long Island, married 28 yrs, 2 girls 23 and 20...I work at a fairly large hospital as an xray tech...well, that's me in a small nut shell...

Well, Pippo, is lunch still on for Thursday? I'm looking forward to it...Bubba Gump Shrimp place still good for you? Talk to you Tuesday or Wednesday...

Catch you all tomorrow....

Susan

P.S. Make mine a pinot grigio..don't bother with a glass, just put a straw in the bottle, I ain't fussy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/25 04:24PM
    #27   2010/10/25 05:45PM
    pipposprincess

cliquot - is you name from the vuve cliquot champagne?

smars - yes, we are still on for thursday.....the only glitch might be if my mil decides to stay (hang me now)

im so happy to have new friends and old ones to post with. i still go on the daily thread and im going to email dcorn and chychy to get their butts on here.

drinking my mer-LOT out of a paper cup to hide it. made a dill sauce for the salmon, it called for sour cream and i didnt have any so i used greek peach yogurt....it was yummy.

anyway - billy evil-eyeing me for being on my laptop with the mil here....i will get on tomorrow am after he leaves for work

peace out stephie

#28   2010/10/26 03:15AM
    lynnw

Quote pipposprincess: cliquot - is you name from the vuve cliquot champagne?

smars - yes, we are still on for thursday.....the only glitch might be if my mil decides to stay (hang me now)

im so happy to have new friends and old ones to post with. i still go on the daily thread and im going to email dcorn and chychy to get their butts on here.

drinking my mer-LOT out of a paper cup to hide it. made a dill sauce for the salmon, it called for sour cream and i didnt have any so i used greek peach yogurt....it was yummy.

anyway - billy evil-eyeing me for being on my laptop with the mil here....i will get on tomorrow am after he leaves for work

peace out stephie

Hi stephie

Hope you and susan don't get rained out as happened a few weeks ago. We're having that kind of morning here today, rainy, windy, just a good day to stay indoors. Too bad I havta get out in a couple of hours. See you later in the lounge.

#29   2010/10/26 05:45AM
    pipposprincess

good morning all

getting ready to run errands with thr mil nd then getting travis im exhausted

not buying meggie in the apron june cleaver she's not

#30   2010/10/26 06:02AM
    chychy65

hey pipp, i saw this yesterday, but i dont drink, so i didnt wanna spoil the party.... BUUUUUT i do eat so bring on the grub...

yall know im in the lounge alot, but i will grace pipps thread too... sippin on some coffee now... thank God meggie isnt here to try and spike it ...Lord i hate that woman...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list