List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Started by pipposprincess at 2010/10/24 05:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 11:41PM, Views: 3179, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2010/10/25 08:16AM
    Re: It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
    soapgran

Quote greeneyes53: I suggest we all ignore this obvious clone of Oreo's. I just informed her of this situation.

Ignoring, just wanted IT to know we are not fooled.

#12   2010/10/25 08:29AM
    Ms Opinion

I guess these trolls just dont get it, they are not important and no one cares about them. They are not foooling anyone with their games. Poor little lonely desperate trolls.

#13   2010/10/25 08:35AM
    Oreo123

Quote Oreo 123:
    Quote pipposprincess: Hi girls

Ok, here we go. I started this thread because a bunch of us wanted someplace to meet on the Y n R board just to hang and say hi and talk about personal stuff. No politics and No bashing and we can all like whatever characters we want.

I'm looking forward to all my friends, old and new.....come on in

cats, instead of a beverage, i called it this, so we can all bring whatever beverage we like. I personally am having a glass of merlot right now

Isnt there enough off topic personal threads here. Go to the lounge. IMO I think you just want to get credit for starting a personal thread and just want to pump up your ego with the number of posters who post here. Your threads dont get enough action so you are trying it this way. How pathetic.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery....but YOU ARE NOT ME OREO123.....a bad knockoff....you've been outed.

#14   2010/10/25 08:50AM
    puddycat

Quote Oreo123:
    Quote Oreo 123:

Ok, here we go. I started this thread because a bunch of us wanted someplace to meet on the Y n R board just to hang and say hi and talk about personal stuff. No politics and No bashing and we can all like whatever characters we want.

cats, instead of a beverage, i called it this, so we can all bring whatever beverage we like. I personally am having a glass of merlot right now

Isnt there enough off topic personal threads here. Go to the lounge. IMO I think you just want to get credit for starting a personal thread and just want to pump up your ego with the number of posters who post here. Your threads dont get enough action so you are trying it this way. How pathetic.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery....but YOU ARE NOT ME OREO123.....a bad knockoff....you've been outed.

Tee Hee - - Those of us who have been on this MB for a long time immeditely realized our little puppy dog was not in the avatar! Close, but no cigar!

#15   2010/10/25 09:04AM
    Oreo123

Quote puddycat:
    Quote Oreo123:
    Quote Oreo 123:

Tee Hee - - Those of us who have been on this MB for a long time immeditely realized our little puppy dog was not in the avatar! Close, but no cigar!

Woof woof.....

#16   2010/10/25 09:06AM
    puddycat

Quote Oreo123:
    Quote puddycat:
    Quote Oreo123:
    Quote Oreo 123:

Woof woof.....

Meow and hugs back! ♥♥

(\__/)
    (='.'=)

#17   2010/10/25 01:02PM
    lynnw

Probably the same one who's been trying to clone with several others on the mb's. What's the point?

#18   2010/10/25 01:54PM
    pipposprincess

hi girls

hi to the "real oreo" looking forward to posting with you.
    hi puddy...nice to post with you too. now we need chychy and osprey and lomille to find us....

getting ready to try and do something with leftover salmon

spent the day with my mil visiting the family cemetaries...

looks like rain but its still 75. going to sneak, and i mean sneak a glass of merlot. mil doesnt drink and disaproves

#19   2010/10/25 02:36PM
    lynnw

Quote pipposprincess: hi girls

hi to the "real oreo" looking forward to posting with you.
    hi puddy...nice to post with you too. now we need chychy and osprey and lomille to find us....

getting ready to try and do something with leftover salmon

spent the day with my mil visiting the family cemetaries...

looks like rain but its still 75. going to sneak, and i mean sneak a glass of merlot. mil doesnt drink and disaproves

My mil wasn't above taking a sip now and again, in secret of course. My mother, an entirely different story, much like your mil.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list