List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Started by pipposprincess at 2010/10/24 05:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 11:41PM, Views: 3483, Replies: 70
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2010/10/24 05:58PM
    It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
    pipposprincess

Hi girls

Ok, here we go. I started this thread because a bunch of us wanted someplace to meet on the Y n R board just to hang and say hi and talk about personal stuff. No politics and No bashing and we can all like whatever characters we want.

I'm looking forward to all my friends, old and new.....come on in

cats, instead of a beverage, i called it this, so we can all bring whatever beverage we like. I personally am having a glass of merlot right now

#2   2010/10/24 06:06PM
    Re: It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
    Ms Opinion

Quote pipposprincess: Hi girls

Ok, here we go. I started this thread because a bunch of us wanted someplace to meet on the Y n R board just to hang and say hi and talk about personal stuff. No politics and No bashing and we can all like whatever characters we want.

cats, instead of a beverage, i called it this, so we can all bring whatever beverage we like. I personally am having a glass of merlot right now

Well Ill take the first seat. Ill have me a dirty martini please (i can drink it in my imagination anyway at least for 7 more months ) But anyhoo whats on the topic of discussion?

#3   2010/10/24 06:14PM
    IngaOlaf

Hi, Pippo and Ms.:

Just wrote a post and it disappeared!

Am having a Pinot Grigio-it is rainy and windy today. I want to go work some more on my irises, but the weather for the next two days is not cooperating.

We put up a canopy, but with the wind, it doesn't stay dry under it for very long--coffee and a rain slicker for tomorrow morning! Sounds good!

#4   2010/10/25 06:39AM
    pipposprincess

morning

ms opinion - whatever topic you like.....we will all join in

me. i cant wait for this meggie/deacon thing to end. i hate that nikki is drinking again. and the meggie line makes no sense

#5   2010/10/25 06:46AM
    lovinthesoaps

Hi everyone! I live in MA and enjoy Wine Wednesdays every week. I am a Riesling fan but a good glass of Pinot is also a fav. And one of my favorite sayings is that it must be five o'clock somewhere.

#6   2010/10/25 08:00AM
    soapgran

Quote Oreo 123:

Isnt there enough off topic personal threads here. Go to the lounge. IMO I think you just want to get credit for starting a personal thread and just want to pump up your ego with the number of posters who post here. Your threads dont get enough action so you are trying it this way. How pathetic.

Will the REAL OREO please stand up

#7   2010/10/25 08:07AM
    soapgran

Quote Oreo 123:
    Quote soapgran:
    Quote Oreo 123:

Isnt there enough off topic personal threads here. Go to the lounge. IMO I think you just want to get credit for starting a personal thread and just want to pump up your ego with the number of posters who post here. Your threads dont get enough action so you are trying it this way. How pathetic.

Will the REAL OREO please stand up

I'm here.

We see that, but you are a just a sad imitation of OUR OREO!!!!!!!!

#8   2010/10/25 08:15AM
    greeneyes53

I suggest we all ignore this obvious clone of Oreo's. I just informed her of this situation.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list