List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **SPOILER** Guess Who's Coming Back????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**SPOILER** Guess Who's Coming Back????

Started by Addicted to CBS at 2010/10/23 06:46PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/25 02:59PM, Views: 5574, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2010/10/24 03:48PM
    Re: **SPOILER** Guess Who's Coming Back????
    LilMonkey84

Quote Addicted to CBS: Oh God, I certainly hope not, but spoiler also says:

Daniel is upset by Amber’s behavior
    The truth about Daisy and Ryder changes everything

I don't know what all this means...but I don't like the fact that the spoilers involves Daisy or Ryder!

Huh? I'm confused...did you mean Abby not Amber? Why would Daniel care about Amber's behavior? She is in L.A. shaking things up out there and he and Abby seem hot and heavy...This kinda sounds like a old spoiler from when Daisy was on before and Daniel and Amber were fighting over Deacon (who was working with Daisy, Ryder and for Mama Bear) at the time...and the truth about Daisy and Ryder? Wasn't the truth that they were brother and sister and the children of Sheila raised by Sheila's sister? I'm confused...

#22   2010/10/24 04:56PM
    Addicted to CBS

Quote LilMonkey84:

I don't know what all this means...but I don't like the fact that the spoilers involves Daisy or Ryder!

Huh? I'm confused...did you mean Abby not Amber? Why would Daniel care about Amber's behavior? She is in L.A. shaking things up out there and he and Abby seem hot and heavy...This kinda sounds like a old spoiler from when Daisy was on before and Daniel and Amber were fighting over Deacon (who was working with Daisy, Ryder and for Mama Bear) at the time...and the truth about Daisy and Ryder? Wasn't the truth that they were brother and sister and the children of Sheila raised by Sheila's sister? I'm confused...

No, this is a new spoiler. You can read it for yourself over at soapcentral.com. That is why I said, I don't know what all of this means....it's kinda puzzling. But I do know what Amber does (won't reveal it here) but it will probably be national news so it won't be hard for Daniel to find out. I guess we will just have to wait and see what the NEW secret is that Ryder and Daisey have.

#23   2010/10/24 05:52PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote Addicted to CBS:
    Quote LilMonkey84:

No, this is a new spoiler. You can read it for yourself over at soapcentral.com. That is why I said, I don't know what all of this means....it's kinda puzzling. But I do know what Amber does (won't reveal it here) but it will probably be national news so it won't be hard for Daniel to find out. I guess we will just have to wait and see what the NEW secret is that Ryder and Daisey have.

OK, thanks for the clarifycation I am ready for Daisy and Ryder to be done and over with! It was fun the first time around trying to figure out what connection they had to Lauren but Daisy has been gone for months now and I have moved on! There are enough new/ready to be wrapped up storylines already going on, they do not need to breath new life into this one I for one am not looking forward to this. Plus, I like Daniel and Abby together...they are at the same point in their lives and they click, Amber is not right for Daniel and I would like her and her escapades to stay in L.A.

#24   2010/10/24 06:01PM
    nikkinak

Nooooooooooooo!!!! Say it ain't so!!! No more Daisy and/or Ryder!

#25   2010/10/25 12:01AM
    Crimson1

Can't stand her and that flat, monotone voice. I may just have to skidoodle for awhile.

#26   2010/10/25 03:30AM
    flygirl1969

Quote countryMomof4: Daniel was drugged so I don't think he did the deed. Daisy will be pregnant but it won't be Daniel's. She will try to make everyone believe that though. Awww Phyllis as a granny.

She did slip something into his drink but he wasn't unconscious and he did call her Amber so I think it's possible that they had sex. I just can't believe tptb are bringing her back when it seems that popular opinion was that the story of Sheila's evil twins was a flop. I guess they think that since Sheila came back 100x it's only fitting that he kids always keep popping up.

#27   2010/10/25 12:56PM
    Leel

Quote Addicted to CBS: DAISY! .....I guess the writers just don't know how to leave well enough ALONE! And again....she comes back at time when costumes are part of the "dress code". Is it me or is Y&R becoming the new Friday the 13th Series??? Girl sees Jason...Girl runs through the woods.....Girl falls down....Jason comes in for the kill. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

The Y&R writers are the most inept I've ever seen for the most part. How predictable is it that Daisey returns to kidnap Jana followed by Ryduh? We've got Meggie spiking drinks under dense Victor's nose, now here comes Crazy Daisey to spike Lauren's tea again. The writers are out of ideas. They should have a contest and take suggestions from the viewers and the most voted on scenario wins for story lines! This show is going to he!! in a handbasket under these incompetent unimaginative writers.

#28   2010/10/25 01:07PM
    FL senior fan

The writers are making us very unhappy, again!
    If she does come back, she has to go to jail for her part in Jana's kidnapping.

#29   2010/10/25 02:44PM
    lizhigh

Quote FL senior fan: The writers are making us very unhappy, again!
    If she does come back, she has to go to jail for her part in Jana's kidnapping.

I agree!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list