List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Something that I have notice (funny)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something that I have notice (funny)

Started by sharonNEWMAN at 2007/04/20 09:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 01:40PM, Views: 626, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/20 11:49AM
    Re: Something that I have notice (funny)
    sheri0082

I think all the guys are aging very well. I'm sure they take good care of themselves and work hard to bring us our show every day! (Exept for Saturday and Sunday. )

#12   2007/04/20 11:51AM
    pdames4

Quote capricorn27:
    Quote sharonNEWMAN: Is it me or does it seem like Brad is the only one who is not aging like the other characters who have been on y&r since forever i.e Jack, Victor, Neil and Catherine.

What he get shots of Botox.

i've always thought that there was a picture of brad in an attic somewhere. when you look at his "pool boy" pictures though, you can tell that he has aged, but he looks better now, imo.

You're right, he and Nick both are just fine! I think they have all aged for the better. Those flashbacks of Neil made me laugh. He is more handsome now, then back then imo.

#13   2007/04/20 12:51PM
    aml10

i've always thought that there was a picture of brad in an attic somewhere.

too funny

#14   2007/04/20 01:29PM
    Calpurnia Finch

Quote capricorn27:

i've always thought that there was a picture of brad in an attic somewhere. when you look at his "pool boy" pictures though, you can tell that he has aged, but he looks better now, imo.

LOL!!! Maybe his real name is Dorian Gray and George Kaplan is just another one of his chums who met an unfortunate end!

#15   2007/04/20 01:40PM
    mrfraser

[quote]Quote sharonNEWMAN: Is it me or does it seem like Brad is the only one who is not aging like the other characters who have been on y&r since forever i.e Jack, Victor, Neil and Catherine.

quote edited[quote]

They all use Jabot Cosmetics.............LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 02:18PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list