List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Something that I have notice (funny)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something that I have notice (funny)

Started by sharonNEWMAN at 2007/04/20 09:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 01:40PM, Views: 637, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/20 09:33AM
    Something that I have notice (funny)
    sharonNEWMAN

Is it me or does it seem like Brad is the only one who is not aging like the other characters who have been on y&r since forever i.e Jack, Victor, Neil and Catherine.

Edited by Moderator: We do not bash the actors on Soaps.com, it is against the guidelines. Even though you were talking about the character, what you said impacts the "REAL" part of the actor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 02:16PM
    #2   2007/04/20 09:34AM
    Re: Something that I have notice (funny)
    dhhogan

Brad & Nick. Everyone else is.

#3   2007/04/20 09:36AM
    jackspaniel

[quote]Quote sharonNEWMAN: Is it me or does it seem like Brad is the only one who is not aging like the other characters who have been on y&r since forever i.e Jack, Victor, Neil and Catherine.

quote edited[quote]

LOL, LOL - you've got a good point there!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 02:16PM
    #4   2007/04/20 09:38AM
    crzy4shows

Nick was really young when he started the show. I think he does look older now. But he is only in his 30's. He really looked younger after he shaved last week. But anyway you look at him, HE IS HOT!

#5   2007/04/20 09:43AM
    capricorn27

Quote sharonNEWMAN: Is it me or does it seem like Brad is the only one who is not aging like the other characters who have been on y&r since forever i.e Jack, Victor, Neil and Catherine.

quote edited.

i've always thought that there was a picture of brad in an attic somewhere. when you look at his "pool boy" pictures though, you can tell that he has aged, but he looks better now, imo.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 02:17PM
    #6   2007/04/20 10:50AM
    pussykat

Quote crzy4shows: Nick was really young when he started the show. I think he does look older now. But he is only in his 30's. He really looked younger after he shaved last week. But anyway you look at him, HE IS HOT!

Nick is more than HOT! I love his body....and of course his dimples...what a great smile....love him.

#7   2007/04/20 10:53AM
    KeepingItReal

I think it has to do with your "attitude".

Brad, Malcom, Victor, Nicholas, Jack, etc.

These guys look like they take good care of themselves.

Just like some women....you can't even tell their age.

Nikki does a great job of it!

#8   2007/04/20 11:00AM
    Amy Mistretta

When talking about the actor's appearance, remember to keep it positive and leave all negative comments unsaid.

Thank you!
    Amy

#9   2007/04/20 11:03AM
    KeepingItReal

They all look great!

#10   2007/04/20 11:47AM
    restlessfan

I don't notice anything funny about the actors because all of them are handsome in their own way. The actors that portray Victor, Nick, Brad and Adrian (d--- he is so good-looking)are the best looking ones to me. But all the actors got the roles that they portray by their talent and that's what counts the most. If they didn't have the talent, they would not have the jobs that they have and the opportunity to please the fans as they have done me. I don't care for some of the characters but they do a d--- good job acting and that's why I have been a fan of Y&R since day one! (That's why I call myself "restless fan".)
    Take a look at Eric Braeden (Victor). He's been on the show since 1978 along with Doug Davidson (Paul). And nobody can portray Victor Newman with the style and class like Eric Braeden does. If he ever decide to leave Y&R, the Y&R writers just better kill his character off because no actor could play Victor Newman better than Eric Braeden. I got to the opportunity to meet him in Wichita, KS. for our Annual Women's Day Show and it has a honor to meet him and I got the opportunity to talk with him and shake his hand and it was one of the best moments in my life. I met him in 1994 and I will never forget it! Y&R is the number one daytime soap opera because of the producers, writers and most of all the actors and actresses and I will ALWAYS be a Y&R fan!

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 11:58AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list