List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilertomorrows us show'' brad and phillis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilertomorrows us show'' brad and phillis

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/04/19 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 08:13AM, Views: 401, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/04/19 08:36PM
    Spoilertomorrows us show'' brad and phillis
    golden retri...

brad is in the coffee room with phillis,he says to her he make sure she dosn't tell victoria about him and sharonand phillis says ''I wouldN'T HAVE TO YOU JUST DID'', VICKEY'S STANDING IN THE DOORWAY'

#2   2007/04/19 08:47PM
    Re: Spoilertomorrows us show'' brad and phillis
    Soulsistah

Quote golden retrivers: brad is in the coffee room with phillis,he says to her he make sure she dosn't tell victoria about him and sharonand phillis says ''I wouldN'T HAVE TO YOU JUST DID'', VICKEY'S STANDING IN THE DOORWAY'

As many of us suspected, Brad skates his way out of that one with another major lie (involving Sharon in it as well - idiot! ). But Vicky doesn't swallow his lie completely as she askes Phyllis, point blank, if there is anything she knows about Brad and Sharon...of course, Phyllis lies then says "if you have a problem with Brad, you should talk to Brad." After swallowing Brad's "explanation" she then is ready for a quickie with the man in her office
    What's up with this chick? Is she schizo?

#3   2007/04/19 08:56PM
    analisa

Ok that's the last straw for me. I have seen rocks smarter than her. Vicki is definitely a glutten for punishment.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 09:01PM
    #4   2007/04/19 09:22PM
    Soulsistah

Yes, it was pretty bad, I must say. Brad's stupid excuse is that he and Phyllis were talking about how Sharon and him were talking about Clear Springs and that Sharon was trying to get Brad to reconsider on Clear Springs on Jack's behalf - at Sharon's house!!! "Ya, ya," he says, "I should have told you , but..." Then he does the classic guilty-man act - he buys Vicky a present - bath salts, beads, etc. - and she swallows it all and that's when they go to her office for some "alone time"

But blessed day - JT will save the day and finally give Victoria the truth about Sharon and Brad in N.Y.!! Hallelujah - the secret will finally be out...and Brad, a ccording to the spoilers, won't rat out Phyllis on her blackmailing...can't wait to see why he doesn't. Brad is a lot of things, but he's no dummy...everything he does is calculated...

#5   2007/04/20 08:13AM
    MissHathaway

Quote analisa: Ok that's the last straw for me. I have seen rocks smarter than her. Vicki is definitely a glutten for punishment.

LOL
    That girl is setting herself up for a bad breakup..Can't wait to see her and JT go at it..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list