List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis is BACK!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis is BACK!!

Started by maxiefan101 at 2010/10/15 07:49PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/18 05:36PM, Views: 1646, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2010/10/15 07:49PM
    Phyllis is BACK!!
    maxiefan101

I remember your mom being real good with fires!!!

GAHHHH I LOVE Phyllis when she is with Jack..

She was so flat with Nick, with Jack there is no pretense she is good old lovable RED!!!

#2   2010/10/15 07:53PM
    Re: Phyllis is BACK!!
    puddycat

Quote maxiefan101: I remember your mom being real good with fires!!!

GAHHHH I LOVE Phyllis when she is with Jack..

She was so flat with Nick, with Jack there is no pretense she is good old lovable RED!!!

That cracked me up - - and she said it in a way that Kyle would not realize what she was talking about, with the famous "Phyllis look", that drives everybody crazy that don't like her, but I looove it! Yep, she's back - - -and, I know others don't like it when you mention the actress, but tough - - I think MS may have a better chance of winning another emmy now that "she's back", rather than when she was playing the Stepford wife!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/15 07:54PM
    #3   2010/10/15 08:04PM
    yrlifer

She was inorganic with Nick. She's a feisty, take no prisoners character and should never be brushed under the carpet like she was with Nick!

#4   2010/10/15 08:05PM
    velocity

That was funny, I guess I took it as an inside joke between her and Jack, Jack nudging her was cute. Did someone tell Kyle about his mom setting the poolhouse on fire? I must of missed it. One thing I thought was really weird was Kyle knowing about stolen sperm, and that's why Jack's his dad.

#5   2010/10/15 08:08PM
    Gencor

Phyllis looks fabulous! I love her hair and her attitude. Phyllis is back, there is no doubt. I just loved her in these last three episodes. I am so proud of her. She is in control and I loved seeing her at Jack's with the family. They were all having such a good time, making S'more's and hotdogs with the kids. Her little subtle comments were hilarous and Jack was eating her up! She is just great when she is in her own power! She is a great mom! She carried off that storm with the greatest of ease and made everyone feel at home. I just loved the way that she handled herself with Nick! He was such the odd man out of this scene. Phyllis is just getting warmed up. This woman feels so deeply, she is such a passionate person and she believes in herself. I love seeing her back in her own power and being herself. She is just great!!! Welcome back Phyllis! You just light up the screen and breathe life to this reather dull show.

#6   2010/10/15 08:40PM
    sugar543_99

I also have to say one thing, the two actress that plays Phyllis and the nu Diane are both powerhouses. cant wait till they have more screentime together.

#7   2010/10/15 08:40PM
    Sydney9098

Quote Gencor: Phyllis looks fabulous! I love her hair and her attitude. Phyllis is back, there is no doubt. I just loved her in these last three episodes. I am so proud of her. She is in control and I loved seeing her at Jack's with the family. They were all having such a good time, making S'more's and hotdogs with the kids. Her little subtle comments were hilarous and Jack was eating her up! She is just great when she is in her own power! She is a great mom! She carried off that storm with the greatest of ease and made everyone feel at home. I just loved the way that she handled herself with Nick! He was such the odd man out of this scene. Phyllis is just getting warmed up. This woman feels so deeply, she is such a passionate person and she believes in herself. I love seeing her back in her own power and being herself. She is just great!!! Welcome back Phyllis! You just light up the screen and breathe life to this reather dull show.

Hmm, I didn't see Jack eating her up. He was holding her back when she started grilling poor Kyle. And he didn't like the fact that she said that comment about Diane and the fires. Phyllis just goes from one man to the next. She must need a man in her life to bring identity to herself. How is she a great mom? She lost Daniel when he was a baby and never got the chance to raise him. Summer got hurt on her watch and she has left Summer to go out and have dumpster sex with the man who helped frame her son. Classy mom I tell you. I see an insecure Phyllis whose own actions speak louder than words.

#8   2010/10/15 08:46PM
    velocity

Quote sugar543_99: I also have to say one thing, the two actress that plays Phyllis and the nu Diane are both powerhouses. cant wait till they have more screentime together.

I'm always up for a good competition, business wise. These two would be good trying to out wheel and deal eachother. And they're both sneaky, which makes for good soapy fun.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/15 08:48PM
    #9   2010/10/15 08:56PM
    ilovemedanes

Phyllis was acting manic...she was hyper and aggitated and scary as she smiled so big while coming out of her skin with Nick repeatedly saying he needed to check on Sharon and Faith

#10   2010/10/15 09:06PM
    velocity

I guess we see things differently, I saw Phyllis standing calmly while Nick said for hundredth time, I've got to make sure Sharon and Faith are safe or something to that effect. She didn't look manic to me.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list