List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I Truly love Ambrosia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Truly love Ambrosia

Started by george at 2007/04/19 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 03:28PM, Views: 579, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/19 08:18PM
    Re: I Truly love Ambrosia
    crzy4shows

Quote george:
    Quote crzy4shows:
    Quote george: She was encouraging Daniel not too give up on his marriage. She is truly a sweetheart!!

I was taking notes myself, from the advice she was giving Daniel. She is truly smokingly hot.

Ya know, she has her moments where she gives some great advice to Daniel and then she turns around and leads him into temptation. WHY? It makes it hard to like her when she manipulates things like that.

Well, Eve tempted Adam with the unforbidden fruit, so I guess we can blame all of the temptations on Eve.

Not Amber.

Ha Ha Ha, and I guess Adam had no culpability in the choice he made accepting Eve's temptation? LOL

#12   2007/04/20 09:34AM
    la-sAr

Quote george: Sing Amber, Sing!

Talk amoungest Yourselves.

i totaly agree with you george she is a good person but she is weird somethimes i dont know if i should call her a sweathart or a b***. but she is a good girl

#13   2007/04/20 09:38AM
    la-sAr

Quote Perriswann:
    Quote allimcbeal: Can you see these two hooking up in the future??
    (Daniel and Amber)

I don't see why not if you know Amber from B&B she loves younger men. Cane is a old man compared to the men she has hooked up with.

..........amber went with older guys deacon was old and she was older than rick with 1year i counted it amber was 17 in 1997 and rick was 16, thomas was the only younger guys she went with and cj was exactly her age

Edited by Moderator: It is against Soaps.com guidelines to bash another poster! Calling a poster a lier is bashing!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 09:51AM
    #14   2007/04/20 09:47AM
    capricorn27

Quote Perriswann:
    (Daniel and Amber)

I don't see why not if you know Amber from B&B she loves younger men. Cane is a old man compared to the men she has hooked up with.

actually, i don't think that age is a qualification. bank account balance is more of an accurate indication of whether or not she will hook up with someone. and danny's daddy is a famous rock star, which wouldn't hurt.

#15   2007/04/20 09:48AM
    crzy4shows

(Daniel and Amber)

I don't see it happening. He has no money and regardless of their probs, he really loves Lili

#16   2007/04/20 10:08AM
    Secret Fan

Quote george: She was encouraging Daniel not too give up on his marriage. She is truly a sweetheart!!

I was taking notes myself, from the advice she was giving Daniel. She is truly smokingly hot.

She does give Danial good advise but then throws Cane under the bus to cover for what she and Daniel have been up to....LOL She is still scheming Bet he would not have gone along with her little story if he knew she was the naked girl on Daniel's phone and it was her web site.

tsk tsk The web keeps getting bigger and bigger mate. LOL and Daniel keeps on lying

#17   2007/04/20 11:24AM
    pdames4

Maybe Lily can hook up with Cane. Lilane-that's cute.

#18   2007/04/20 11:30AM
    sheri0082

That is cute!

I won't be suprised if Lily and Cane eventually hook up, but I would be even less suprised if Daniel and Amber hooked up like... next week.

#19   2007/04/20 03:28PM
    suegerry

I've never saw Amber on any other show and I must say I wished they wouldn't have made her who she is now. I like to see her, she's a very nice looking female. She's witty and full of life...this show needs someone like her.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list