List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How many more will the blackmail plot effect-spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How many more will the blackmail plot effect-spoilers!

Started by ILuvNY at 2007/04/19 04:20PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 07:39PM, Views: 317, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/04/19 04:20PM
    How many more will the blackmail plot effect?-spoilers!
    ILuvNY

So, now the blackmail plot has inadvertently affected Noah, who got into a fight defending his mother after the pictures were released! I'm sure that this, along with the pictures (and who knows what else!)is adding up for Nick to become absolutely furious with Phyllis when he finds out the truth.IMO!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 04:22PM
    #2   2007/04/19 04:38PM
    Re: How many more will the blackmail plot effect-spoilers!
    NotSoYButStillR

Well, it could affect Daniel, Lily, Victor, Nicki, JT, Colleen, Adrian, almost everyone.

#3   2007/04/19 06:06PM
    MissHathaway

Corrupt business practices can lead to global negative press sending Newman and all its subsidiaries into the red with possible decreased profits, layoffs and strained corporate relationships.

Victor has a lot to lose

#4   2007/04/19 06:18PM
    StaceyT

Quote ILuvNY: So, now the blackmail plot has inadvertently affected Noah, who got into a fight defending his mother after the pictures were released! I'm sure that this, along with the pictures (and who knows what else!)is adding up for Nick to become absolutely furious with Phyllis when he finds out the truth.IMO!

Thats what I think too, all this will anger Nick and he will run right back to Sharon. Its going to be a while I think before they reunite but I think he will be trying to get her back.

#5   2007/04/19 07:39PM
    Soulsistah

That's why blackmail for profit of any kind is a crime. The damage always has a ripple effect...not that Phyllis cared about that...the fallout from the blackmailing is far from over, so we'll see how many more people are effected by it down the road.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list