List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Exit Y&R Next ? maybe spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Exit Y&R Next ? maybe spoiler

Started by soapdisher at 2007/04/19 03:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 07:39PM, Views: 1726, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/19 05:52PM
    Re: Who Exit Y&R Next ? maybe spoiler
    Carolina Gir...

I hope it is David Chow...he is too slimmy!!

#12   2007/04/19 05:54PM
    mommy of seven

Korbel just signed on a few months agao for another couple of years, so I don't think it's him. Maybe David, Daniel or JT. Daniel because it said in the comings and goings that there is a rumor that he may not resign. I heard that it is a major character so I don't really think that David is a major character.

#13   2007/04/19 05:56PM
    nyaccent

Quote george:
    Quote miss sunshine: maybe it will be Amber

Amber is staying put for awhile. Don't WORRY.

So is Gloria

#14   2007/04/19 07:35PM
    Lizzygirl22

I think it could be Brad he needs to go or it could be david. I surely hope its not JT hes to hot and sexy and I want him to be able to come back someday on the show if he diecide to leave I hate it when they kill off actors special good ones like Dru because they never give them a change to go back if they want to I really don't want Jt to leave. They also said that adrian gets a job offer in paris so maybe he goes to check it out and colleen goes with him.
    I really hope they kill off David or bad I don't care for them to and they did say someone new is going to be Jack's campian manger.

#15   2007/04/19 07:36PM
    Lizzygirl22

Quote Carolina Girl 150: I hope it is David Chow...he is too slimmy!!

I agree he is to slimmy thats why Jack's getting a new campian manger he's also to nosey.

#16   2007/04/19 07:39PM
    soapopera diva

Victoria , jT , david chow , and daniel are supposed to be leaving. Could be any or all.

#17   2007/04/19 07:45PM
    Soulsistah

I think it might prove to be Daniel. His contract negotiations haven't been finalized and if rumours are true, he was getting a little disgruntled with his s/l...Chow, though I wish it was him leaving, is a bit player still so who would care if he left? Victoria - too major a character to leave I think - they've been down that road before and right now, Victoria is involved with two major front-burner stories.

JT - perhaps as well if he his pilot "To Serve and Protect" gets picked up and he doesn't want to do double duty anymore...guess we'll see.

#18   2007/04/19 07:51PM
    starrsctt

Phyllis!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list