List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CDN Recap - Oct 13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CDN Recap - Oct 13

Started by Sunnyflower at 2010/10/13 01:10PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/13 09:43PM, Views: 3776, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2010/10/13 01:27PM
    Re: CDN Recap - Oct 13
    sexybrat1969

Quote Sunnyflower: Jack sitting at bar - GCAC - Vic walks in. Vic asks about progress regarding destroying the Newman fund. Jack is not happy with the lengths he has gone too and gives Vic a list of the portfolio.

Adam and Skye - Adam wants to know if Jack will show up. Adam is worried that Jack will screw things up. Skye claims they are legit and they need to focus on being the kickass couple. Adam is worried what Phyllis may do.

Phyllis and Tucker - she promises to run extra features on his companies. He mentions Diane and asks about their history. Phly is keeping her comments to herself. Tuck says he was going to offer her a job and Phyl says oh god no.

Diane and Kyle - he is asking if they will stay there for good. Kyle wants to go back to Canada but Diane says no.
    JT enters coffee house with Reid to see mac. JT has surprises for them on the way home.

Thunder and lightning at the cabin where Lane is at. They are packing to leave. Lily is freaking about the criminals. Cane recommends she stays with her Dad when they get back to GC.

Lily refuses to split up the family and she does not want him to go to Aus to deal with the guys directly. Cane says it is the only way. Cane wants to get out of there and get back to GC.

Phyllis is saying she is sure Diane's buildings are great and that she was sleek, but she has shortcomings as an employee. She recommends to Tuck that he does not give her an offer. Tuck thanks her for her hoensty. He leaves, Phyl calls Jack and leaves him a message regarding Diane staying in town.

Skye and Adam greets Jack and the investors. Adam takes Jack to the side about him and Phyllis last night. Jack tells him to relax and that Vic is hating seeing him make money with them. Jack continues to gloat how they will take Vic down.

Vic at Gloworm's and Tucker walks in and asks about Murph. Vic tells him to ask Kay. Diane arrives and apologizes for being late. Tuck mentions that they used to work together and Vic says he had the misfortune of being married to her.
    Mac getting ready to leave coffee house. They are guessing their surprises.

Lily pacing about at the cabin and packing. She is frantic. Cane tries to console her. She is blaming the rustlers for causing their problems. They hear strange noises outside and Cane goes out to check. A real cop comes and warns them to stay put and stays off the raod. Cane asks about Blake and the cop has never heard of him.
    Skye and Adam are discussing the funds and the returns.

Jack is praising their business acumen and denies invlovement with Skye. Jack makes another investment.
    Diane and Tucker are discussing her career. He offers her a job. She is interested. She plays on that she has a life back in TO and that she is not sure on returning to GC - a step backwards. Tuck says with him it will be a new world. She asks if she can get back to him. Diane leaves the table and Vic approaches her. She tells him Tuck offered her a job and Vic then offers her a job.

Cane tells her an officer came by and told them to stay put because of flash flooding. Blake is shown lurking outside.
    JT and Mac on their way home and he gives Reid Laker box tickets. And he pulls out a ring for Mac.

Skye is gloating about the cheque and Adam tells her it is a con. Adam is leaving saying he is going to protect what they have built. Kyle enters with the babysitter. And he asks if we are going to hang out more and he tells Jack they are moving to GC.

Vic asks Diane what she thinks about his job offer. He is planning on office building in Tokyo and she would be perfect for the project. She says he just wants her on the other side of the planet. She wants to stay in GC for Kyle. Vic calls her out on her having no interest in her child's interest and tells her if she accepts Tuck's offer, she will regret it.

Phyllis on the phone saying she wants the old paper to stay far away and she hates it. She mentions Diane and tells the person to forget about the paper sample. (She is clearly distracted.)

Adam comes to RS and asks for Phyllis. He wants to know if she is doing a story on him and she says she can't tell him that.

Kyle and Jack talking and he is saying he is glad he will spend more time with Kyle. Skye walks up and wants to borrow Jack. She didn't know he had a son and tells him Adam doesn't want to take his cheque. He asks what is going on? Jack says it is about jealousy about him and Skye and he pumps up Skye's ego. Skye will make Adam see the light. Jack calls Vic and gives him an update and warns Adam is getting suspicious.

Adam asks about what is going on - she was hitting on him last night. He wants to know what is her new plan to take him down. She walks away.

Vic tells Jack Phyl can't write anymore articles in case she screws it up.

Diane accepts Tucker's offer. He wants her to come back to the office to go over the numbers. She is glad to be back in GC because it will pizz a lot of people off.

JT asks Mac about her engagement ring. Is she excited? They are a growing family. Mac gives a speech about how she can count on him, but she doesn't want to get engaged quite yet. She reassures him that she loves him and they want to be together forever.

Lily says she can't sleep through this - she is a wreck. Lily screams and ducks and tells Cane to call the police. She saw someone outside. Cane goes outside with a shovel and gets attacked by Blake.

Lily is inside panicking about Cane. She is gathering her babies who are crying how and is trying to hide. Cane beats the snot out of Blake. He finds a cellar and drags his unconscious body down there. Cane tells Blake it is going to end right now.

Adam is at RS and Phyl says you don't know when to go away - now she knows how Sharon feels. Adam wants to know what she is going to write and she wants to know what he is hiding. Adam threatens her and Vic walks in and hears.

Kyle and Jack playing on his phone. Diane walks in and asks where the sitter is. She introduces Kyle to Tuck - her new boss.

Adam tells Vic that whatever he said is between him and Phyl. Vic says he will take Adam down hard. Adam makes a speech how he is hitting back and that he is huge. He insults Phyl on her magazine and tells Vic there is not enough time to say all he says, but gloats that he is coming close to passing him on the investors list. Vic says we'll see.

Mac reading her phone and sees that there is a tornado warning and it is where Lane and the babies are. Lily is rocking in her hiding spot and a window blows in. Her phone rings and says she can't find Cane. Cane begins beating Blake again and says he has has terrified her wife. Blake says wait till your wife finds out you are not that hero. Those guys he turned in were his mates and he ratted them out to save his own skin. His wife will know everything soon.

Next on Y&R:
    Tuck and Diane - Tuck says I guess it is just the two of us and Diane says I guess it is.

Nick to Phyl - I need to know that Sharon and Faith are OK. Phyl says of course you do.

Sharon driving a car in the storm and Adam is in the car telling her to get out now.

Your the best at this Sunnyflower thanks so much, nice and clear and clear and easy to read and plenty of room after for the banter

#12   2010/10/13 01:29PM
    therissia

Thanks for the recaps Sunny!
    Sounds good, I can not wait for the Phadam scene

#13   2010/10/13 01:29PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote globalglamour: oh wow this sounds soo good The lane stuff I mean ..but I am missing the "secret" part. My poor Lily is soo scared !

Yes Lily is terrified and it is heartbreaking. She has them huddled in the corner and she is trying to rock them both at once and she has no idea where Cane is or what is happening.

The secret is that Cane was part of the cattle mafia and he ratted them out to save his own skin. Now THAT makes sense to me why they would go across the world to kill him. The mafia will do anything to kill rats.

#14   2010/10/13 01:31PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote GwenFan1: Ughhhhhhhhh no Sharon again?!?! Thanks for the updates. I'm glad Tucker still offers Diane the job.

Not until Friday for you I guess? Looks like some great scenes for her though coming up.

#15   2010/10/13 01:31PM
    Frog_Lady

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Phyllis and Tucker - she promises to run extra features on his companies. He mentions Diane and asks about their history. Phly is keeping her comments to herself. Tuck says he was going to offer her a job and Phyl says oh god no.

THIS is STUPID. Why would anyone want to read about COMPANIES in a magazine about STYLE??

The rest sound like a complete Lame CRAPFEST. GAG!!

I've never been more disillusioned about this show. I watch out of obligation not because I want to. I FF about 80% of it these days. Sad sad sad.

Thanks for posting the spoiler thread like this. FINALLY someone who knows what they are doing!

Bash me and you'll get reported.

#16   2010/10/13 01:33PM
    velocity

Wow Sunny, that was awesome, add me to the Sunny fan club.

#17   2010/10/13 01:34PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Frog_Lady:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

THIS is STUPID. Why would anyone want to read about COMPANIES in a magazine about STYLE??

The rest sound like a complete Lame CRAPFEST. GAG!!

I've never been more disillusioned about this show. I watch out of obligation not because I want to. I FF about 80% of it these days. Sad sad sad.

Thanks for posting the spoiler thread like this. FINALLY someone who knows what they are doing!

Bash me and you'll get reported.

I do believe it had to do with advertising and not a write up. That his products will get a bigger spread or something to that extent. Sorry for the confusion.

#18   2010/10/13 01:34PM
    globalglamour

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote globalglamour: oh wow this sounds soo good The lane stuff I mean ..but I am missing the "secret" part. My poor Lily is soo scared !

Yes Lily is terrified and it is heartbreaking. She has them huddled in the corner and she is trying to rock them both at once and she has no idea where Cane is or what is happening.

The secret is that Cane was part of the cattle mafia and he ratted them out to save his own skin. Now THAT makes sense to me why they would go across the world to kill him. The mafia will do anything to kill rats.

Ok got it ! Thats not big of a secret we knew he had a shaddy past ... he's changed we all know that.

my poor girl

#19   2010/10/13 01:35PM
    valleycliffe

thank you sunnyflower.

i was wondering, where are nick and phyllis talking? is the storm raging?

LOL and of course he is worried about sharon and summer...
    lawdy, i wonder how adam got in her car

#20   2010/10/13 01:45PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote valleycliffe: thank you sunnyflower.

i was wondering, where are nick and phyllis talking? is the storm raging?

LOL and of course he is worried about sharon and summer...
    lawdy, i wonder how adam got in her car

I am not sure where Phyllis and Nick are but it appears the power is out and the storm is raging. I don't have a CLUE why Sharon is on the road and Adam is in the car. LOL! I think maybe Nick can't find Sharon and Faith and is looking for them but why he thinks Phyllis would know is beyond me.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list