List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Started by valencia4love at 2007/04/19 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 08:39AM, Views: 1601, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/04/20 07:43AM
    Re: Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis
    CandyLane5

Quote suegerry: Noah won't miss Summer she'll be with her dad Jack at the Abbott's mansion.....

LOL Poor Sharon.. she cant shake that rattlesnake (Phyllis) off her arm...

#32   2007/04/20 07:46AM
    jackspaniel

Quote suegerry: Noah is a 9 years old boy....to think about drugs at this time is a little premature.

I see Noah happy with his mother's decision to marry Jack. Jack is the person he wanted to see and Jack was there for him.

There was nothing unusual about him finding out and surely this is not what is affecting him....but the way Nick got out of his and his mother's life is.

To me Nick Newman is the responsible for many things that has happen in his young son's life. Mainly is gross affair with the Phyllie.

I think a much better way to tell Noah they were getting married would have been to sit down with him and tell him before they announced it to everyone else - instead he had to over hear them discussing it - must have been quite a shock. As far as Nick's being responsible for his affair with Phyllis - think of how Noah is going to feel if he finds out his mother slept with his uncle Brad!!!

#33   2007/04/20 07:49AM
    suegerry

Jack....its a soap....and why sit with him...really...he knows and he accepts....that's it....Well must go see Monday's US show.....see you then.

#34   2007/04/20 07:53AM
    Latricia

Its so sad that it takes a child to bring Phyliss down a peg or too.What is wrong with the writers I guess they couldnt find a mature adults to do it.Way to go Noah!

#35   2007/04/20 08:23AM
    jackspaniel

Quote suegerry: Jack....its a soap....and why sit with him...really...he knows and he accepts....that's it....Well must go see Monday's US show.....see you then.

Because he is Sharon's son and it would be the responsible thing to do not to mention the morally correct thing to do. Because of the fact he is only 9 it will have a major impact on his life. He apparently does not accept it very well if he is lashing out and now he going to be going to therapy.

#36   2007/04/20 08:25AM
    KeepingItReal

It's a soap....why are we even talking about morals.

We can discuss, debate certain things but to bring morals into it.

With all the sleeping around......moral got tossed out the door.

#37   2007/04/20 08:27AM
    CandyLane5

Quote Latricia: Its so sad that it takes a child to bring Phyliss down a peg or too.What is wrong with the writers I guess they couldnt find a mature adults to do it.Way to go Noah!

LOL

#38   2007/04/20 08:29AM
    MissHathaway

Quote Latricia: Its so sad that it takes a child to bring Phyliss down a peg or too.What is wrong with the writers I guess they couldnt find a mature adults to do it.Way to go Noah!

I think their reasoning was the opposite. Even a 9 year old can see through the psycho!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 08:29AM
    #39   2007/04/20 08:31AM
    Latricia

Quote MissHathaway:

I think their reasoning was the opposite. Even a 9 year old can see through the psycho!!

LOL

#40   2007/04/20 08:39AM
    CandyLane5

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote suegerry: Jack....its a soap....and why sit with him...really...he knows and he accepts....that's it....Well must go see Monday's US show.....see you then.

Because he is Sharon's son and it would be the responsible thing to do not to mention the morally correct thing to do. Because of the fact he is only 9 it will have a major impact on his life. He apparently does not accept it very well if he is lashing out and now he going to be going to therapy.

In this case 'politically correct' lol
    I think Sharon didnt tell Noah the correct way, is because she really doesnt want to marry Jack, and wasnt sure yet,,, but Jack insisted they tell Noah..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 08:40AM
    « 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list