List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Started by valencia4love at 2007/04/19 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 08:39AM, Views: 1493, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/19 08:03PM
    Re: Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis
    starrsctt

Noah will bring Phyllis down, badly! Mommy dearest will have no one to blame, but herself.

#22   2007/04/19 08:09PM
    dhhogan

Quote anadea:
    Quote jackspaniel: If Noah lashes out at Phyllis it may be his frustration in learning that Sharon and Jack are going to be married. That was a really "tacky" way for him to learn about the wedding and he is probably not accepting it because he thinks he will have to move off the ranch he loves and away from Nick, Phyllis and Summer.

Your scenario sounds the most plausible to me.

Of course

#23   2007/04/19 08:16PM
    Soulsistah

Quote dhhogan:
    Quote anadea:
    Quote jackspaniel: If Noah lashes out at Phyllis it may be his frustration in learning that Sharon and Jack are going to be married. That was a really "tacky" way for him to learn about the wedding and he is probably not accepting it because he thinks he will have to move off the ranch he loves and away from Nick, Phyllis and Summer.

Of course

Good news - Calivy's scenario is the most plausible as I have seen the episode and Noah does really like Jack - at this point probably more than Phyllie. It's Jack that he calls for when he's with Sharon and it's Jack that calms him down. From what? All the trauma he's been through the past year. Sharon and Nick have him in therapy as he's been acting out especially since Dru's death. Sorry to burst some people's bubble again, but Noah isn't upset about Jack and Sharon's marriage or thoughts of leaving the ranch - he's trying to cope with all the changes and fear of someone else he cares about dying (he dreamt Abbey went off the cliff as well). Noah has had to deal with so much loss and change this past year that I think it's normal for him to want "normalcy" back in his life and that is what he had when his parents were together...hence the lashing out at Phyllis to come...poor Noah.

#24   2007/04/20 06:31AM
    calivy

i think it's time they put some stability in this kid's life. he has been through more than the adults on the show have been through. if it continue i see noah lashing out in a more drastic way like maybe getting a gun and hurting someone maybe even killing someone or even turning to drugs as a way of getting over his problems while he's high. he might even try and take his own life.

#25   2007/04/20 06:36AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote calivy: i think it's time they put some stability in this kid's life. he has been through more than the adults on the show have been through. if it continue i see noah lashing out in a more drastic way like maybe getting a gun and hurting someone maybe even killing someone or even turning to drugs as a way of getting over his problems while he's high. he might even try and take his own life.

That's scary....I really hope they don't go there.

Maybe that's why they don't have too many kids on soaps because of the content. Sounds like another thread where we were debating the fact of letting kids watch the show or not. I guess it could go for kids acting on the show also.

#26   2007/04/20 06:42AM
    StaceyT

Quote calivy: i think it's time they put some stability in this kid's life. he has been through more than the adults on the show have been through. if it continue i see noah lashing out in a more drastic way like maybe getting a gun and hurting someone maybe even killing someone or even turning to drugs as a way of getting over his problems while he's high. he might even try and take his own life.

I would hope the sl dont go in this direction but I do think that Noah, when he grows up (in about 6 months ) Will have alot of axes to grind (no punn intended)

#27   2007/04/20 06:46AM
    suegerry

Noah is a 9 years old boy....to think about drugs at this time is a little premature.

I see Noah happy with his mother's decision to marry Jack. Jack is the person he wanted to see and Jack was there for him.

There was nothing unusual about him finding out and surely this is not what is affecting him....but the way Nick got out of his and his mother's life is.

To me Nick Newman is the responsible for many things that has happen in his young son's life. Mainly is gross affair with the Phyllie.

#28   2007/04/20 07:38AM
    jackspaniel

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote dhhogan:
    Quote anadea:

Of course

Good news - Calivy's scenario is the most plausible as I have seen the episode and Noah does really like Jack - at this point probably more than Phyllie. It's Jack that he calls for when he's with Sharon and it's Jack that calms him down. From what? All the trauma he's been through the past year. Sharon and Nick have him in therapy as he's been acting out especially since Dru's death. Sorry to burst some people's bubble again, but Noah isn't upset about Jack and Sharon's marriage or thoughts of leaving the ranch - he's trying to cope with all the changes and fear of someone else he cares about dying (he dreamt Abbey went off the cliff as well). Noah has had to deal with so much loss and change this past year that I think it's normal for him to want "normalcy" back in his life and that is what he had when his parents were together...hence the lashing out at Phyllis to come...poor Noah.

And I believe the last straw for Noah was yet more change to come - Sharon marrying Jack and moving to the Abbott mansion - away from the only place Noah has called home. Away from his sister and his father. The dream is what upset him at the moment - but certainly the thought of more change in his life lead up to him being upset.

#29   2007/04/20 07:40AM
    suegerry

Noah won't miss Summer she'll be with her dad Jack at the Abbott's mansion.....

#30   2007/04/20 07:42AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: Noah won't miss Summer she'll be with her dad Jack at the Abbott's mansion.....

That's for sure. Hopefully, all that is said will come to light.

Plus it seems like he's missing Abby a lot.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/20 07:43AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list