List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Started by valencia4love at 2007/04/19 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 08:39AM, Views: 1602, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/19 01:08PM
    Re: Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis
    suegerry

Seeing the interaction between Jack and Noah just made me want to cry....Jack is such a great guy.

And seeing Noah act the way he did when Nick dropped him off at Sharon's also made be believe that he would bring back his parents together.

Sorry but I don't remember where I had posted about Noah and what he was going to say to Phyllis.

#12   2007/04/19 01:17PM
    Soulsistah

Quote billsboy: He needs to lash out at Phyllis. It's about time he blame her for something. Noah always since Nick and Sharon split has had at times with Sharon,but never the woman who caused his parents to split up.

ITA. That was so unrealistic when Noah found out about Nick and Phyllis. For a day or two he's upset - even bringing pictures of Sharon and Nick to the tack house for Phyllis to see -remember that? Then, like a few days later - he's just loving his new soon-to-be step mommy...'cuz "she's cool" Wow, that was quick! It's way more realistic that he would have been lashing out at Phyllis then, but better late than never. Noah just wants his mom and dad to be together again. What kid wouldn't??

Can't wait for tomorrow's Cdn show - whoo hoo!!!

P.S. Love Jack and think he is wonderful with kids...will be all the more heartwarming when he finds out Summer is the precious child he and Phyllis tried so desperately to have years ago...that'll be such a happy episode for sure!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 01:18PM
    #13   2007/04/19 01:23PM
    OspreyGirl

YEAH NOAH! Now go in the stables, get Cassie's horse and run over dear step mommy dearest with it...LOL...I hope this is one of many events that brings Sharon and Nick back together...

ITA on Noah only being upset for a day or so about Nick and Phyllis getting together---but this is soap land where things don't necessarily make sense most times...

#14   2007/04/19 01:29PM
    vegreen

I love those ideas about Sharon and Jack's wedding but think that both Brad and Nick should stand up and declare their undying love for her. Also would like to see the accident and having Nick find out that Summer isn't really his.

#15   2007/04/19 01:34PM
    jackspaniel

If Noah lashes out at Phyllis it may be his frustration in learning that Sharon and Jack are going to be married. That was a really "tacky" way for him to learn about the wedding and he is probably not accepting it because he thinks he will have to move off the ranch he loves and away from Nick, Phyllis and Summer.

#16   2007/04/19 01:37PM
    Snizzle

:] Noah should be use to "tacky" from Mommy and Daddy

#17   2007/04/19 02:12PM
    calivy

[quote]Quote jackspaniel: If Noah lashes out at Phyllis it may be his frustration in learning that Sharon and Jack are going to be married. That was a really "tacky" way for him to learn about the wedding and he is probably not accepting it because he thinks he will have to move off the ranch he loves and away from Nick, Phyllis and Summer.[/quote

noah seems to like jack just as much as he likes phyllis. i think he even likes jack better so why would he be lashing out because of his mom's marriage to jack. i know he did not find out about it in a good way but i think his lashing out is coming from everything he has been through the last year or so with his sister's death his mom and dad splitting up and his dad trhrowing a new step mom and new sister in his face before the ink dries on the divorce papers. i think all of this has finally cauht up with him and he really can't hide his real feelings any longer and pretend that everything is alright with him. it's time to let it all out

#18   2007/04/19 02:14PM
    Snizzle

Im wondering if a kid at school brought up the pics of his step mommy and mommy and Dru and started teasin him about it and it ticked him off....we all know kids can find anything on the internet these days and if they cant spell it correctly...google well correct it for them...

#19   2007/04/19 02:17PM
    jackspaniel

[quote]Quote calivy: [quote]Quote jackspaniel: If Noah lashes out at Phyllis it may be his frustration in learning that Sharon and Jack are going to be married. That was a really "tacky" way for him to learn about the wedding and he is probably not accepting it because he thinks he will have to move off the ranch he loves and away from Nick, Phyllis and Summer.[/quote

noah seems to like jack just as much as he likes phyllis. i think he even likes jack better so why would he be lashing out because of his mom's marriage to jack. i know he did not find out about it in a good way but i think his lashing out is coming from everything he has been through the last year or so with his sister's death his mom and dad splitting up and his dad trhrowing a new step mom and new sister in his face before the ink dries on the divorce papers. i think all of this has finally cauht up with him and he really can't hide his real feelings any longer and pretend that everything is alright with him. it's time to let it all out[/quote]

There's a big difference in liking someone and wanting them to be your step-father. You could see by the look on his face when he found out that he was less than thrilled. The ranch is the only home he has ever known and I am sure he knows that he will have to move. He will hate that - he loves the ranch and being able to be close to his dad and his little sister.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list