List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis

Started by valencia4love at 2007/04/19 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 08:39AM, Views: 1506, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/19 10:37AM
    Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis
    valencia4love

Hey check this spoiler out:

"Noah lashes out at Phyllis saying she isn't his mom and he doesn't have to do what she says!"

Now, here is my question: Phyllis, what in the H$# did you do your stepson Got this from yrnewbrief and i think it might be on soapcentral spoilers too...

#2   2007/04/19 10:41AM
    Re: Spoiler: Noah/Phyllis
    Bellydancing...

Quote valencia4love: Hey check this spoiler out:

"Noah lashes out at Phyllis saying she isn't his mom and he doesn't have to do what she says!"

Now, here is my question: Phyllis, what in the H$# did you do your stepson Got this from yrnewbrief and i think it might be on soapcentral spoilers too...

I saw the actual preview for tomorrow's CDN show, and that's exactly what he said to her. It looks like a REALLY good show! Can hardly wait! woot woot!

#3   2007/04/19 10:45AM
    suegerry

Just posted that on another post....I saw it as well and just can't wait till tomorrow for it.....

#4   2007/04/19 10:47AM
    calivy

the spoiler site says that nick and sharon will become closer so i guess that's how they are going to get there through noah. they also say that they will discuss noah talking to someone because he's beginning to lash out (you would think it's about time he talks to someone) so i guess there will be family sessions. it also says sharon and jack will ;make it down the isle but will they get married. here's my take on that: as the preacher asks if anyone here objects nick will stand up and confess his undenying love for sharon and she will turn him down flat in front of everyone. phyllis will be so embarrased and outraged at nick that she will leave him. upset and crying she will have an accident and that's when summer will get hurt and need blood and they will draw blood from nick and find out that he's not the daddy. so poor nick will be left all alone without sharon or phyllis. what do you guys think. maybe y&r should hire me as a writer.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 10:54AM
    #5   2007/04/19 10:49AM
    valencia4love

Quote suegerry: Just posted that on another post....I saw it as well and just can't wait till tomorrow for it.....

Sorry, I didnt see the other post...

#6   2007/04/19 10:51AM
    KeepingItReal

Well Noah will not the be the first child to have said something like the to a Step Mom.

LOL.

#7   2007/04/19 11:58AM
    jackspaniel

Quote calivy: the spoiler site says that nick and sharon will become closer so i guess that's how they are going to get there through noah. they also say that they will discuss noah talking to someone because he's beginning to lash out (you would think it's about time he talks to someone) so i guess there will be family sessions. it also says sharon and jack will ;make it down the isle but will they get married. here's my take on that: as the preacher asks if anyone here objects nick will stand up and confess his undenying love for sharon and she will turn him down flat in front of everyone. phyllis will be so embarrased and outraged at nick that she will leave him. upset and crying she will have an accident and that's when summer will get hurt and need blood and they will draw blood from nick and find out that he's not the daddy. so poor nick will be left all alone without sharon or phyllis. what do you guys think. maybe y&r should hire me as a writer.

I think you have the part right where the preacher asks if anyone objects - but I think it will be Brad who stands up and confesses his love for Sharon and Sharon will also confess her love for Brad. Victoria will be the one who runs out crying. Sounds more likely to me.

#8   2007/04/19 12:12PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote suegerry: Just posted that on another post....I saw it as well and just can't wait till tomorrow for it.....

The other post must be gone, because I don't see it. I remember replying to another post about Noah/Phyllis. But it disappeared.

#9   2007/04/19 12:14PM
    Snizzle

I love when this kid is a BRAT!!! HAHAHHAHA

#10   2007/04/19 12:57PM
    billsboy

He needs to lash out at Phyllis. It's about time he blame her for something. Noah always since Nick and Sharon split has had at times with Sharon,but never the woman who caused his parents to split up.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list