List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: tired of bad guys winning

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

tired of bad guys winning

Started by carf at 2007/04/19 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 12:50PM, Views: 336, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/04/19 10:26AM
    tired of bad guys winning
    carf

>( I am really tired of the bad guys winning. First Gloria kills someone of course by accident. Then the writers make it ok to hack into e-mails and bug offices. Then Phillis blackmails people and when someone is killed, and then they blame Sharon. I and my fellow employees are getting tired of this happening. It would be nice for once (it has been a long time) that Phyllis looses something important to her. She was mad at Loren but that didn't last. Phyllis is taking everything from Sharon. I did not like Sharon to start with but I guess you always cheer for the underdog. I wish they would get rid of Colleen, she is just a spoiled brat. I think it is time to turn off the soaps for a while. the story lines are just to stupid and depressing.

#2   2007/04/19 10:30AM
    Re: tired of bad guys winning
    KeepingItReal

Just posted something pertaining to this on the Michael, Lauren, Thread.

We need balance too much crooks running around!!

#3   2007/04/19 10:35AM
    Shawty7583

Now i wouldn't want to get rid of all the bad guys that would make the stories boring but we do need a couple of good guys these days they are getting too few and far between.

#4   2007/04/19 10:52AM
    vegreen

It does seem that a larger percentage of the cast is composed of "bad apples". I would love to see something good happen to Sharon, Colleen, Lily and Neil. I know it never lasts but it would be nice to see some happiness for a while.

#5   2007/04/19 12:35PM
    jackspaniel

I'm tired of everyone whinning about the so called "bad" characters. If it weren't for these characters and their storylines/antics - no one would watch! Who wants to sit around for an hour and watch a bunch of "goodie two shoes" doing nothing but kind deeds to everyone else? Doesn't make for a very good soap opera - and no one would watch in my opinion.

#6   2007/04/19 12:37PM
    Snizzle

I hear ya carf..it is getting kinda old..but hey one good thing about Soap world..everyone gets their turn more then once on the Karma Wheel of fortune!!!!

#7   2007/04/19 12:39PM
    Tadembay

I agree with KIR, we do need a balance. It's fun to watch the bad guys until it gets old,long,and drawn out. If we were in a movie theater watching this we would start looking at our watches wondering when the plot and punchline would come.

#8   2007/04/19 12:50PM
    nyaccent

Keep the bad guys...but have them punished once in a while for their wrong doings....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list