List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: adrian and colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

adrian and colleen

Started by mzldb at 2007/04/19 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:23AM, Views: 2879, Replies: 79
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2007/04/19 09:59PM
    Re: adrian and colleen
    nyaccent

Welcome to the board. I am also looking forward to reading your posts... Have fun and happy posting!

#72   2007/04/20 05:31AM
    allimcbeal

Quote Soulsistah: I think lightening up would be good advice to all those who don't get why some fans just don't like or care about Cadrian. For their fans - great. But don't hurl personal insults at those who don't care for them...what you all see not everyone sees it that way. That's just life; what some find attractive or believeble, others don't.

Never meant to offend anyone thats why I put LOL and in most of my posts. If you hate Cadrian I could care less. I playfully argue with my mother in law all the time becasue she can't stand the Cadrian. She likes Adrian though. We kid around and joke and thats what I was doing. I don't want to ramble too much off topic just wanted to get it straight.

#73   2007/04/20 05:41AM
    G Noronha

Who cares what others think about them? We all love them and we just have to ignore the ugly comments they make and I have stopped posting when they start these comments.

#74   2007/04/20 05:56AM
    sewyoga

Quote crzy4shows:
    Quote SouthernLady: adrian does show his feelings..but in subtle ways..

1. he gave her a rare art book that took a great deal of effort and probably money to find

2. when he told jana real men don't drink tea..then colleen came in and ordered tea...
    next time in his apartment he offered her tea....

3. bought her a book of poetry for valentines day because he had seen her read poems by this author before...

4. compares her to a statue in the Louve...instead of saying something crass...like you are so hot baby....

these are just a few of the things that come to mind....

Perfect examples of ROMANCE!
    I agree.

#75   2007/04/20 06:07AM
    allimcbeal

Quote G Noronha: Who cares what others think about them? We all love them and we just have to ignore the ugly comments they make and I have stopped posting when they start these comments.

I'm with you Noronha, Good advise!

#76   2007/04/20 06:16AM
    Dylsmom

Quote Soulsistah: I think lightening up would be good advice to all those who don't get why some fans just don't like or care about Cadrian. For their fans - great. But don't hurl personal insults at those who don't care for them...what you all see not everyone sees it that way. That's just life; what some find attractive or believeble, others don't.

Very well said. I have seen much more rude and immature comments written by Cadrian lovers. I just respond in kind. As for personal insults, well, what can you do? Some people just have to be right and can't stand to be disagreed with. This is a soap opera board and we are discussing FICTIONAL characters. It really has nothing to do with my personal relationships or my life.

#77   2007/04/20 06:19AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: True, but two wrongs don't make a right. Just ignore the haters of your favs...it's the only way to survive the inevitable mud slinging.

Exactly. Just because he does not make our boat float.......it still all good!!

#78   2007/04/20 08:13AM
    allimcbeal

Quote Dylsmom:

Very well said. I have seen much more rude and immature comments written by Cadrian lovers. I just respond in kind. As for personal insults, well, what can you do? Some people just have to be right and can't stand to be disagreed with. This is a soap opera board and we are discussing FICTIONAL characters. It really has nothing to do with my personal relationships or my life.

I agree with alot of what your saying. There have been rude comments all over this board by many posters defending their favorite Character. I come here to have fun not to argue, if it came across that way then it was taken wrong. Anyway like Cadrian Hate Cadrian doesn't matter to me. I am aware these are fictional characters. I will never respond to another rude comment on Cadrian its just not worth the time. !

#79   2007/04/20 09:21AM
    crzy4shows

Quote Dylsmom:

YOU are SO Right!!!!

#80   2007/04/20 09:23AM
    Latricia

Quote crzy4shows:
    Quote Dylsmom:

YOU are SO Right!!!!

Agreed!!!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list