List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: adrian and colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

adrian and colleen

Started by mzldb at 2007/04/19 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:23AM, Views: 3034, Replies: 79
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2007/04/19 07:33PM
    Re: adrian and colleen
    Soulsistah

I think lightening up would be good advice to all those who don't get why some fans just don't like or care about Cadrian. For their fans - great. But don't hurl personal insults at those who don't care for them...what you all see not everyone sees it that way. That's just life; what some find attractive or believeble, others don't.

#62   2007/04/19 07:44PM
    SouthernLady

i, for one, try never to sling personal insults.....

the boards are suppose to be for fun....but --from what i have read on this board.. ..the cadrian haters dish it out too..in personal ways....

just an observation.................

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 07:45PM
    #63   2007/04/19 07:47PM
    Soulsistah

True, but two wrongs don't make a right. Just ignore the haters of your favs...it's the only way to survive the inevitable mud slinging.

#64   2007/04/19 07:49PM
    soapopera diva

Quote SouthernLady: i have come to the conclusion that people who don't like cadrian are just mad they are so popular.....

trust me...there are more lovers than haters for this magical couple...

i think may will be really pivotal for our couple..........

I totally agree with you Southern Lady. They are awesome together!!

#65   2007/04/19 07:52PM
    sur la mer

Quote SouthernLady: i, for one, try never to sling personal insults.....

the boards are suppose to be for fun....but --from what i have read on this board.. ..the cadrian haters dish it out too..in personal ways....

just an observation.................

I totally agree with you. From what I have seen your observation is right on!

#66   2007/04/19 08:46PM
    fanieli

Quote pussykat: How can you say they are HOT! They are never together to be HOT....please...get on with their storyline...it's getting real old....tell Daddy O to mind his own business....

They may have not being together lately, but when they kiss and make love... it's just a WoW!!!

#67   2007/04/19 08:56PM
    fanieli

Quote SouthernLady: adrian does show his feelings..but in subtle ways..

1. he gave her a rare art book that took a great deal of effort and probably money to find

2. when he told jana real men don't drink tea..then colleen came in and ordered tea...
    next time in his apartment he offered her tea....

3. bought her a book of poetry for valentines day because he had seen her read poems by this author before...

4. compares her to a statue in the Louve...instead of saying something crass...like you are so hot baby....

these are just a few of the things that come to mind....

Gee... I almost forgot about those actions. You're right! He indirectly told her he cares about her. Awww...

#68   2007/04/19 08:59PM
    CadrianxLove

they are perfect.

#69   2007/04/19 09:49PM
    nyaccent

Quote kimyla:
    Quote nyaccent: It is forbidden love.....and Brad just pushed Colleen to far....

Brad needs to learn that the more he opposes Colleens relationship with Adrian, the more rebelious Colleen will be.. Colleen is an adult now and Brad needs to accept it amd let Colleen make her own decisions and alllow her learn from her mistakes. Brad doesn;t have to like it. But he has already expressed his opinion and cut Colleen off. Now he needs to let it run it's course and stop pushing Colleen deeper into the Professors arms..

Yes, that is exactly what he is doing.....

#70   2007/04/19 09:51PM
    StaceyT

Quote faroodah: Hi there! I'm new to this Board, but just wanted to say I LOVE Adrian and Colleen together. I HATE that they changed the time on SoapNet from 7pm to 11pm, but I'll get to catch up on them on Saturday night.
    BTW, I think Adrian is hot and Colleen is gorgeous. They are great together!!

Welcome faroodah!!! Glad you came to post with us. I look forward to reading more of your posts

Best Wishes & Happy Posting!!!
    StaceyT

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list