List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: adrian and colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

adrian and colleen

Started by mzldb at 2007/04/19 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:23AM, Views: 2726, Replies: 79
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2007/04/19 04:11PM
    Re: adrian and colleen
    allimcbeal

Quote crzy4shows:
    Quote SouthernLady: adrian does show his feelings..but in subtle ways..

1. he gave her a rare art book that took a great deal of effort and probably money to find

2. when he told jana real men don't drink tea..then colleen came in and ordered tea...
    next time in his apartment he offered her tea....

3. bought her a book of poetry for valentines day because he had seen her read poems by this author before...

4. compares her to a statue in the Louve...instead of saying something crass...like you are so hot baby....

these are just a few of the things that come to mind....

Perfect examples of ROMANCE!

ITA! sometimes you have to read between the lines.

#52   2007/04/19 04:51PM
    sur la mer

Quote Dylsmom: It's not about gifts and expensive dinners, it's about being treated like a lady. A real relationship has many facets, not just sex. I'm all for passion, too. But I love when a man shows his feelings in other ways than just sex.

You can keep the dinners and the gifts. Adrian treats Colleen with love and respect. The hot chemistry they have together is a bonus. Adrian has shown his feelings for Colleen. When a man puts his job and future career on the line that's love.

#53   2007/04/19 05:24PM
    AdrianLover

Quote SouthernLady: i have come to the conclusion that people who don't like cadrian are just mad they are so popular.....

trust me...there are more lovers than haters for this magical couple...

i think may will be really pivotal for our couple..........

I think you are on to something SouthernLady...on all counts!

#54   2007/04/19 05:27PM
    Dylsmom

[quote]Quote allimcbeal: [quote]Quote Dylsmom: [quote]Quote SouthernLady: i have come to the conclusion that people who don't like cadrian are just mad they are so popular.....

trust me...there are more lovers than haters for this magical couple...

i think may will be really pivotal for our couple..........[/quote]
    quoted edited.People who don't like Cadrian probably just don't see the magic in a purely sexual relationship. They have a name for those. They're called booty calls! [/quote]

quote editedquote]
    Do you always get so worked up over trivial things. I think.......... Some women get dilusional about men and mistake sex for love. So sad.....Don't you know men say LOTS of things when they want to get in a womans pants?

Edited by Moderator: Two wrongs don't make a right. Edited for poster bashing.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 09:55PM
    #55   2007/04/19 05:32PM
    Dylsmom

Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote SouthernLady: whatever.....

everyone has their likes/dislikes.....

i happen to love the cadrian s/l..............

Don't waste your time, not everyone can recognize true love! I'm with you Candrian is the best story line going. Everyone else can kiss my booty!

I'm happily married with three kids. Geez, what would I know about true love? Well, obviously enough to get the three kids!

#56   2007/04/19 05:47PM
    crzy4shows

[/quote}Do you always get so worked up over trivial things? I think YOUR the poor girl. Some women get dilusional about men and mistake sex for love. So sad.....Don't you know men say LOTS of things when they want to get in a womans pants? [/quote]

AND some guys MEAN what they SAY and not to just get in the pants. My first husband was like that(say anything guy). My second was NOT. That is why the first one ended after six miserable years and the second one is still going strong after 15 years. Being married with three kids doesn't always mean true love. Again, everyone has their own definition of romance and true love.
    Can't you be open to the possibility that is COULD BE love. Where is your sense of adventure? I am pushing 40 now and I remember what it was like to be 20. Well what I wanted to be like at 20 anyway. I would have given my right arm for a man like Adrian's character. LOL

You sound like a realist and Allie sounds like a romantic. If it's all good in the end, who cares how we get there?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 05:49PM
    #57   2007/04/19 06:28PM
    Dylsmom

[quote]Quote crzy4shows: [/quote}Do you always get so worked up over trivial things? I think YOUR the poor girl. Some women get dilusional about men and mistake sex for love. So sad.....Don't you know men say LOTS of things when they want to get in a womans pants? [/quote]

AND some guys MEAN what they SAY and not to just get in the pants. My first husband was like that(say anything guy). My second was NOT. That is why the first one ended after six miserable years and the second one is still going strong after 15 years. Being married with three kids doesn't always mean true love. Again, everyone has their own definition of romance and true love.
    Can't you be open to the possibility that is COULD BE love. Where is your sense of adventure? I am pushing 40 now and I remember what it was like to be 20. Well what I wanted to be like at 20 anyway. I would have given my right arm for a man like Adrian's character. LOL

You sound like a realist and Allie sounds like a romantic. If it's all good in the end, who cares how we get there?[/quote]
    I guess you didn't read the part where I said "happily married". I had my first child at 21 from a "romantic" guy. Needless to say, we didn't get married. Now, at 33, my priorities have changed. My husband loves my first son, and we had two more. He is a sweet, romantic guy and always has been. If I sound like a realist, then that sure is news to me.

#58   2007/04/19 06:40PM
    evilauntiejan

Quote suegerry: I've said this before this s/l between Colleen and Adrian is the most booooring ever.....they smile at each other and look so phony....give him a better s/l and ship her back to NY with her mom for awhile.

what may be boring to you ....is exciting for others...I dont think they are phony..no Amber is phony...to each their own

#59   2007/04/19 06:43PM
    allimcbeal

Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote SouthernLady: whatever.....

everyone has their likes/dislikes.....

i happen to love the cadrian s/l..............

Don't waste your time, not everyone can recognize true love! I'm with you Candrian is the best story line going. Everyone else can kiss my booty!

I'm happily married with three kids. Geez, what would I know about true love? Well, obviously enough to get the three kids!

Ah hello half the woman on this board are happily married with kids including me. Going on 20 happy ones. I was just having fun and as far as someone getting worked up- well look in the mirror, it was a joke! Honestly in the "real world" I could care less. Lighten up!

#60   2007/04/19 07:29PM
    faroodah

Hi there! I'm new to this Board, but just wanted to say I LOVE Adrian and Colleen together. I HATE that they changed the time on SoapNet from 7pm to 11pm, but I'll get to catch up on them on Saturday night.
    BTW, I think Adrian is hot and Colleen is gorgeous. They are great together!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list