List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: adrian and colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

adrian and colleen

Started by mzldb at 2007/04/19 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:23AM, Views: 2787, Replies: 79
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2007/04/19 03:03PM
    Re: adrian and colleen
    SouthernLady

what's the old saying...

if he buys me dinner first

#42   2007/04/19 03:16PM
    Dylsmom

It's not about gifts and expensive dinners, it's about being treated like a lady. A real relationship has many facets, not just sex. I'm all for passion, too. But I love when a man shows his feelings in other ways than just sex.

#43   2007/04/19 03:21PM
    jackspaniel

If everyone would leave them alone they may be able to do what normal couples do when they date. But in this case if they are together in a resturant, movie or whatever, Adrian will lose his job and Colleen will be kicked out of college.

#44   2007/04/19 03:27PM
    SouthernLady

adrian does show his feelings..but in subtle ways..

1. he gave her a rare art book that took a great deal of effort and probably money to find

2. when he told jana real men don't drink tea..then colleen came in and ordered tea...
    next time in his apartment he offered her tea....

3. bought her a book of poetry for valentines day because he had seen her read poems by this author before...

4. compares her to a statue in the Louve...instead of saying something crass...like you are so hot baby....

these are just a few of the things that come to mind....

#45   2007/04/19 03:54PM
    allimcbeal

Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote SouthernLady: i have come to the conclusion that people who don't like cadrian are just mad they are so popular.....

trust me...there are more lovers than haters for this magical couple...

i think may will be really pivotal for our couple..........

Get real!! People who don't like Cadrian probably just don't see the magic in a purely sexual relationship. They have a name for those. They're called booty calls!

Edited by Moderator: we do not bash other posters for their opnions. Thanks.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 09:52PM
    #46   2007/04/19 03:57PM
    allimcbeal

Quote SouthernLady: whatever.....

everyone has their likes/dislikes.....

i happen to love the cadrian s/l..............

Don't waste your time, not everyone can recognize true love! I'm with you Candrian is the best story line going.

Edited by Moderator: Your last sentence was uncalled for. WE do not bash other posters for a difference in opinion. Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 09:47PM
    #47   2007/04/19 04:00PM
    allimcbeal

Quote OspreyGirl:
    Quote Tadembay:
    Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote crzy4shows: Since we have not seen a "booty call" in many weeks. I say that is WAY off base. Everything about them speaks to a loving relationship. The fact that they have to keep it a secret just means they will go to any length to protect what they have from outside interfernce. If it was just sex anyone else would do! For SEX she could have stayed with JT and he could have stuck with Amber. They are fighting indredible stress just to be together. I don't care how great the booty callin' is- nothing is worth the crap they have to go through. THey deserve to be left alone to enjoy each other!

JT and Colleen were'nt even having sex when they were together in the beginning. Their relationship started out of genuine love and feelings. It was never "just sex" for them. As for the Prof, sorry but if a guy is sleeping with a woman and not taking her out, it's a booty call. No matter how much he says he "loves" her.

Booty Call!

It's sad but true...LOL...when a guy or girl doesn't take out their 'sweetie' and only knocks the boots, those are booty calls. Colleen is just caught up on an older man's 'touch' right now...I don't see her and Adrian getting married anytime soon...

Sorry about the "pent up" frustrations Cadrian fans...

How can they go on a date if they are not suppose to be dating people!! Don't worry about us cadrian fans frustrations, they will be met soon!

#48   2007/04/19 04:03PM
    kimyla

Quote nyaccent: It is forbidden love.....and Brad just pushed Colleen to far....

Brad needs to learn that the more he opposes Colleens relationship with Adrian, the more rebelious Colleen will be.. Colleen is an adult now and Brad needs to accept it amd let Colleen make her own decisions and alllow her learn from her mistakes. Brad doesn;t have to like it. But he has already expressed his opinion and cut Colleen off. Now he needs to let it run it's course and stop pushing Colleen deeper into the Professors arms..

#49   2007/04/19 04:08PM
    crzy4shows

Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote Turtle Lover:
    Quote crzy4shows:
    Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote crzy4shows: Since we have not seen a "booty call" in many weeks. I say that is WAY off base. Everything about them speaks to a loving relationship. The fact that they have to keep it a secret just means they will go to any length to protect what they have from outside interfernce. If it was just sex anyone else would do! For SEX she could have stayed with JT and he could have stuck with Amber. They are fighting indredible stress just to be together. I don't care how great the booty callin' is- nothing is worth the crap they have to go through. THey deserve to be left alone to enjoy each other!

JT and Colleen were'nt even having sex when they were together in the beginning. Their relationship started out of genuine love and feelings. It was never "just sex" for them. As for the Prof, sorry but if a guy is sleeping with a woman and not taking her out, it's a booty call. No matter how much he says he "loves" her.

I think that a relationship can develop even if it starts out as just sex. I think their has developed.

As for the booty call thing... Does this mean I am just a booty call now, my husband never takes me anywhere anymore. Not unless it is to the grocery store and shopping for the kids. LOL, I get what you are saying I just don't see it that way. The next month will really show what their relationship is made of I guess.

I was just going to post the same thing! Just because a couple doesn't "go out" doesn't make it a booty call. That's crude. We haven't seen them in bed in quite a long time. They haven't even suggested they've been "together". She's still helping him research and so on. I love them as a couple! It'll be good to see them put Brad in his place. He needs to leave them alone and let things happen. I'm FF'g through the Jack/Katherine/Victor BORING business stuff.

Just curious, but what is your definition of a relationship? I, too am married and my husband and I don't go out like we used to because we're busy with kids. However, when we were dating we went on all sorts of dates. It was fun. Men love to wine and dine women they love. If Adrian and Colleen are sooo in love, why not get in a car and drive to another town where they can date privately. It's not like Colleen lives at home where she has to "sneak out". There are lots of ways these two can be together without being caught.

It is obvious that everyone has their own idea of romance. I have never really enjoyed "going out" even when dating my husband and I would stay home in and rent movies have friends over and sometimes just hang out and talk. When we would go "out" it was usually to bowl, go to baseball games or play pool and hang out where I would drink too much (3's my limit) and always wish we had just stayed in. I guess it just depends on waht you like to do.

#50   2007/04/19 04:10PM
    crzy4shows

Quote SouthernLady: adrian does show his feelings..but in subtle ways..

1. he gave her a rare art book that took a great deal of effort and probably money to find

2. when he told jana real men don't drink tea..then colleen came in and ordered tea...
    next time in his apartment he offered her tea....

3. bought her a book of poetry for valentines day because he had seen her read poems by this author before...

4. compares her to a statue in the Louve...instead of saying something crass...like you are so hot baby....

these are just a few of the things that come to mind....

Perfect examples of ROMANCE!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list