List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: adrian and colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

adrian and colleen

Started by mzldb at 2007/04/19 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:23AM, Views: 2785, Replies: 79
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2007/04/19 01:07PM
    Re: adrian and colleen
    Dylsmom

Quote Turtle Lover:
    Quote crzy4shows:
    Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote crzy4shows: Since we have not seen a "booty call" in many weeks. I say that is WAY off base. Everything about them speaks to a loving relationship. The fact that they have to keep it a secret just means they will go to any length to protect what they have from outside interfernce. If it was just sex anyone else would do! For SEX she could have stayed with JT and he could have stuck with Amber. They are fighting indredible stress just to be together. I don't care how great the booty callin' is- nothing is worth the crap they have to go through. THey deserve to be left alone to enjoy each other!

JT and Colleen were'nt even having sex when they were together in the beginning. Their relationship started out of genuine love and feelings. It was never "just sex" for them. As for the Prof, sorry but if a guy is sleeping with a woman and not taking her out, it's a booty call. No matter how much he says he "loves" her.

I think that a relationship can develop even if it starts out as just sex. I think their has developed.

As for the booty call thing... Does this mean I am just a booty call now, my husband never takes me anywhere anymore. Not unless it is to the grocery store and shopping for the kids. LOL, I get what you are saying I just don't see it that way. The next month will really show what their relationship is made of I guess.

I was just going to post the same thing! Just because a couple doesn't "go out" doesn't make it a booty call. That's crude. We haven't seen them in bed in quite a long time. They haven't even suggested they've been "together". She's still helping him research and so on. I love them as a couple! It'll be good to see them put Brad in his place. He needs to leave them alone and let things happen. I'm FF'g through the Jack/Katherine/Victor BORING business stuff.

Just curious, but what is your definition of a relationship? I, too am married and my husband and I don't go out like we used to because we're busy with kids. However, when we were dating we went on all sorts of dates. It was fun. Men love to wine and dine women they love. If Adrian and Colleen are sooo in love, why not get in a car and drive to another town where they can date privately. It's not like Colleen lives at home where she has to "sneak out". There are lots of ways these two can be together without being caught.

#32   2007/04/19 01:08PM
    Dylsmom

Quote KeepingItReal: Romeo and Juliette was forbiden love......those two are just sad.

Thank you, Keeping it Real!!! So true!!

#33   2007/04/19 01:11PM
    Snizzle

No rush...Nyaccent...No Rush ...

#34   2007/04/19 01:14PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote Turtle Lover:
    Quote crzy4shows:
    Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote crzy4shows: Since we have not seen a "booty call" in many weeks. I say that is WAY off base. Everything about them speaks to a loving relationship. The fact that they have to keep it a secret just means they will go to any length to protect what they have from outside interfernce. If it was just sex anyone else would do! For SEX she could have stayed with JT and he could have stuck with Amber. They are fighting indredible stress just to be together. I don't care how great the booty callin' is- nothing is worth the crap they have to go through. THey deserve to be left alone to enjoy each other!

JT and Colleen were'nt even having sex when they were together in the beginning. Their relationship started out of genuine love and feelings. It was never "just sex" for them. As for the Prof, sorry but if a guy is sleeping with a woman and not taking her out, it's a booty call. No matter how much he says he "loves" her.

I think that a relationship can develop even if it starts out as just sex. I think their has developed.

As for the booty call thing... Does this mean I am just a booty call now, my husband never takes me anywhere anymore. Not unless it is to the grocery store and shopping for the kids. LOL, I get what you are saying I just don't see it that way. The next month will really show what their relationship is made of I guess.

I was just going to post the same thing! Just because a couple doesn't "go out" doesn't make it a booty call. That's crude. We haven't seen them in bed in quite a long time. They haven't even suggested they've been "together". She's still helping him research and so on. I love them as a couple! It'll be good to see them put Brad in his place. He needs to leave them alone and let things happen. I'm FF'g through the Jack/Katherine/Victor BORING business stuff.

Just curious, but what is your definition of a relationship? I, too am married and my husband and I don't go out like we used to because we're busy with kids. However, when we were dating we went on all sorts of dates. It was fun. Men love to wine and dine women they love. If Adrian and Colleen are sooo in love, why not get in a car and drive to another town where they can date privately. It's not like Colleen lives at home where she has to "sneak out". There are lots of ways these two can be together without being caught.

ITA, I'm may be young but I'm from the "old school". I like to be wined and dine....after all I am like a fine glass of wine. Yeh got to tweet my own horn.

#35   2007/04/19 01:16PM
    suegerry

I've said this before this s/l between Colleen and Adrian is the most booooring ever.....they smile at each other and look so phony....give him a better s/l and ship her back to NY with her mom for awhile.

#36   2007/04/19 01:17PM
    suegerry

Keep.....you are too cute....

#37   2007/04/19 01:51PM
    evilauntiejan

Quote pussykat: How can you say they are HOT! They are never together to be HOT....please...get on with their storyline...it's getting real old....tell Daddy O to mind his own business....

Oh this is a hot storyline...because it is having us all use our imagination on what they are doing...seeing it is great...those writers know what they are doing...so sit back...close your eyes and enjoy...as Mr. Spock in Star Trek said, "wanting and getting are two different things." so Cadrian fans be patient

#38   2007/04/19 01:54PM
    evilauntiejan

Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote Turtle Lover:
    Quote crzy4shows:
    Quote Dylsmom:

Cadrian needs a little time..to catch up...they had the dating thing in Paris down...because there no one would bother them...being caught in a small town like this is like living in a fish bowl...damm crowded

#39   2007/04/19 02:02PM
    OspreyGirl

Quote Tadembay:
    Quote Dylsmom:

Booty Call!

It's sad but true...LOL...when a guy or girl doesn't take out their 'sweetie' and only knocks the boots, those are booty calls. Colleen is just caught up on an older man's 'touch' right now...I don't see her and Adrian getting married anytime soon...

Sorry about the "pent up" frustrations Cadrian fans...

#40   2007/04/19 03:02PM
    sewyoga

Ok, I understand now. Adrian is supposed to treat Colleen to dinner in a nice restaurant and then it's okay for them to jump into bed together. It's not about how they feel about each other. It's all about what she's supposed to get in terms of food and gifts.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list