List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: adrian and colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

adrian and colleen

Started by mzldb at 2007/04/19 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:23AM, Views: 2968, Replies: 79
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/19 12:32PM
    Re: adrian and colleen
    KeepingItReal

You guys are tooooo funny.

Colleen and the Prof are not married and she attends a school where he teaches.

Plus none of you are sleeping with your Prof.

#22   2007/04/19 12:34PM
    Snizzle

:-) missed out on that..... LMAO!!!

#23   2007/04/19 12:36PM
    KeepingItReal

:)

Quote Snizzle: missed out on that..... LMAO!!!

What does LMAO mean.

There was a page at one time that had all the abbreviations.

I just remember JMO and ITA.

#24   2007/04/19 12:38PM
    Snizzle

Laughing my "ARSE" or "ASS" can we say ASS? Off

#25   2007/04/19 12:40PM
    Turtle Lover

Quote crzy4shows:
    Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote crzy4shows: Since we have not seen a "booty call" in many weeks. I say that is WAY off base. Everything about them speaks to a loving relationship. The fact that they have to keep it a secret just means they will go to any length to protect what they have from outside interfernce. If it was just sex anyone else would do! For SEX she could have stayed with JT and he could have stuck with Amber. They are fighting indredible stress just to be together. I don't care how great the booty callin' is- nothing is worth the crap they have to go through. THey deserve to be left alone to enjoy each other!

JT and Colleen were'nt even having sex when they were together in the beginning. Their relationship started out of genuine love and feelings. It was never "just sex" for them. As for the Prof, sorry but if a guy is sleeping with a woman and not taking her out, it's a booty call. No matter how much he says he "loves" her.

I think that a relationship can develop even if it starts out as just sex. I think their has developed.

As for the booty call thing... Does this mean I am just a booty call now, my husband never takes me anywhere anymore. Not unless it is to the grocery store and shopping for the kids. LOL, I get what you are saying I just don't see it that way. The next month will really show what their relationship is made of I guess.

I was just going to post the same thing! Just because a couple doesn't "go out" doesn't make it a booty call. That's crude. We haven't seen them in bed in quite a long time. They haven't even suggested they've been "together". She's still helping him research and so on. I love them as a couple! It'll be good to see them put Brad in his place. He needs to leave them alone and let things happen. I'm FF'g through the Jack/Katherine/Victor BORING business stuff.

#26   2007/04/19 12:44PM
    sewyoga

Colleen and Adrian make the most of their time together. Who cares if a lot of their time together is spent in the sack? They're not married to other people. They're not thinking about being with some other person when they're with each other. We have two adults who actually love each other and want to be together. That's extremely refreshing!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 12:44PM
    #27   2007/04/19 12:47PM
    nyaccent

It is forbidden love.....and Brad just pushed Colleen to far....

#28   2007/04/19 12:50PM
    KeepingItReal

Romeo and Juliette was forbiden love......those two are just sad.

#29   2007/04/19 12:59PM
    Snizzle

Hold up a minute Keep...maybe it will have the same ending like R & J

#30   2007/04/19 01:03PM
    nyaccent

Not with Eyal having a three year contract...it won't end like R&J

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list