List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: adrian and colleen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

adrian and colleen

Started by mzldb at 2007/04/19 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:23AM, Views: 2719, Replies: 79
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/19 10:25AM
    adrian and colleen
    mzldb

I love these two together and I can't wait for the day when they can out and open with their relationship....would love to see them get married

#2   2007/04/19 10:58AM
    Re: adrian and colleen
    AdrianLover

Quote mzldb: I love these two together and I can't wait for the day when they can out and open with their relationship....would love to see them get married

YES!! I suspect this s/l will wrap up soon and we will finally get what we want! I would love to see Colleen and Adrian go on dates, profess their love to each other, eventually get engaged and married. Can we just get one happy couple in Genoa City? This is the one to go with writers!

#3   2007/04/19 11:07AM
    fanieli

I just love those two together. They are the show's hottest couple. And I still don't get why other people say Adrian's useless, they don't see the chemestry between them... I just hope someday they won't have to hide their relationship anymore!

#4   2007/04/19 11:24AM
    SouthernLady

i have come to the conclusion that people who don't like cadrian are just mad they are so popular.....

trust me...there are more lovers than haters for this magical couple...

i think may will be really pivotal for our couple..........

#5   2007/04/19 11:28AM
    KeepingItReal

Now that's childish.

Thanks for the laugh. LOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 11:28AM
    #6   2007/04/19 11:30AM
    pussykat

How can you say they are HOT! They are never together to be HOT....please...get on with their storyline...it's getting real old....tell Daddy O to mind his own business....

#7   2007/04/19 11:33AM
    crzy4shows

I love them and was happy to see them on. Can't wait for more!

#8   2007/04/19 11:36AM
    Dylsmom

Quote SouthernLady: i have come to the conclusion that people who don't like cadrian are just mad they are so popular.....

............. People who don't like Cadrian probably just don't see the magic in a purely sexual relationship. They have a name for those. They're called booty calls!

Edited by moderator: Certain phrases incicate poster bashing, therefore it was taken out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 09:57PM
    #9   2007/04/19 11:43AM
    SouthernLady

Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote SouthernLady: i have come to the conclusion that people who don't like cadrian are just mad they are so popular.....

Get real!! People who don't like Cadrian probably just don't see the magic in a purely sexual relationship. They have a name for those. They're called booty calls!

that is the problem...the haters of cadrian only see it as a sexual relationship...and will not see the love.........even after they have already said it..albiet to others and not to each other....

imo...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 11:44AM
    #10   2007/04/19 11:47AM
    crzy4shows

Since we have not seen a "booty call" in many weeks. I say that is WAY off base. Everything about them speaks to a loving relationship. The fact that they have to keep it a secret just means they will go to any length to protect what they have from outside interfernce. If it was just sex anyone else would do! For SEX she could have stayed with JT and he could have stuck with Amber. They are fighting indredible stress just to be together. I don't care how great the booty callin' is- nothing is worth the crap they have to go through. THey deserve to be left alone to enjoy each other!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list