List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERS: CHANGES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS: CHANGES

Started by calivy at 2007/04/19 07:22AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 06:24PM, Views: 1014, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/19 03:46PM
    Re: SPOILERS: CHANGES
    pdames4

Quote Amy Mistretta: Although I have excellent sources for my spoilers, as I've said before, Spoilers aren't always 100% - since the show has been known to change a storyline or two last minute LOL

Amy

I read in the latest SOD that she is leaving for awhile, but will return. so you're okay Amy!

#12   2007/04/19 04:09PM
    kimyla

I read that in SOD as well.. Amber is leaving but it sounds like they are leaving the door open for her to return later down the line.

#13   2007/04/19 04:36PM
    sur la mer

I like to read the spoilers to get an idea of what might be happening to my favorite characters. Unfortunately in regards to Amber it may not come true. I would love to see her go! She is the reason I stopped watching the B&B.

#14   2007/04/19 06:08PM
    MissHathaway

I like when they change or don't follow through with possible spoilers...it gives them a chance to avoid mistakes

#15   2007/04/19 06:24PM
    Beckicat

Quote Soulsistah: Yes, writers change the direction of a s/l all the time. Of course I'm hoping a few "rumoured" spoilers turn out to be true . I'm sure one of the main purposes that spoilers are given out by the shows are just to keep people watching - but, unfortunately, there is never any guarantee that any given spoiler will happen!

BabygirlAh - I too am very disppointed that Scamber appears to be sticking around longer...I wish she would just leave for good - and take David Chow with her!!

LMBO Scamber what a great name! I felt sorry for her at first on B&B but that wore off really quickly & much to my dismay she showed up on Y&R. Lets hope the SL changes & slides her out.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list