List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERS: CHANGES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS: CHANGES

Started by calivy at 2007/04/19 07:22AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 06:24PM, Views: 1028, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/19 07:22AM
    SPOILERS: CHANGES
    calivy

has anyone noticed how the spilers changes. i read a few weeks ago that jack and sharon get married. now on the spoiler site it says they will make it down the isle but will they get married. i have noticed a change in a few thiings that have been on the site. spoilers are fun to read because i like to know ahead of time what's going to happen but not since they are changing i don't know if i should read them.

#2   2007/04/19 07:30AM
    Re: SPOILERS: CHANGES
    KeepingItReal

I embrace change and it good!

We may get a heads up but the writers could change something at the drop of a dime....that's what makes it so exciting.

#3   2007/04/19 07:34AM
    BabygirlAH

Yes, I have noticed changes too. Especially concerning Amber. At first I thought she was leaving by now. But it seems like she is not leaving anytime soon. I was very disappointed.

#4   2007/04/19 07:50AM
    Amy Mistretta

Although I have excellent sources for my spoilers, as I've said before, Spoilers aren't always 100% - since the show has been known to change a storyline or two last minute LOL

Amy

#5   2007/04/19 07:54AM
    aryzonna

It also says down the road nick is going to fight for sharon as well, that is a recent change i noticed

#6   2007/04/19 09:02AM
    Soulsistah

Yes, writers change the direction of a s/l all the time. Of course I'm hoping a few "rumoured" spoilers turn out to be true . I'm sure one of the main purposes that spoilers are given out by the shows are just to keep people watching - but, unfortunately, there is never any guarantee that any given spoiler will happen!

BabygirlAh - I too am very disppointed that Scamber appears to be sticking around longer...I wish she would just leave for good - and take David Chow with her!!

#7   2007/04/19 09:10AM
    calivy

what was the purpose for bringing amber on the show. she does nothing for the show. they could have brought someone else on to scam cain. i just don't like her i guess because i know her character from b&b and she was one of the main reasons i stopped watching alone with her ex mother in law. and can someone tell amber her lips are too big for all that red lipstick she wears.

#8   2007/04/19 09:18AM
    KeepingItReal

If I had a choice over Amber and Glo - I would choose Amber.

#9   2007/04/19 12:14PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote KeepingItReal: If I had a choice over Amber and Glo - I would choose Amber.

I understand. They are both love to hate characters.

#10   2007/04/19 12:18PM
    crzy4shows

Quote Amy Mistretta: Although I have excellent sources for my spoilers, as I've said before, Spoilers aren't always 100% - since the show has been known to change a storyline or two last minute LOL

Amy

That is okay with me because sometimes that give them a chance to make a better story.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list