List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brad/Nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad/Nick

Started by Turtle Lover at 2007/04/19 01:48AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 03:40PM, Views: 325, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/04/19 01:48AM
    Brad/Nick
    Turtle Lover

Did anyone else find Brad's attitude regarding the photos disgusting? When he turned to Nick and asked him why he wanted the photos stopped and twisted it to make it look like Nick was protecting Phyllis... I couldn't believe it. This man has no feelings whatsoever - except for himself. He could at least think of Dru's family and the Newman/NVP companies and what the bad publicity with do to them? After all, he is still on the Board isn't he?

#2   2007/04/19 01:54AM
    Re: Brad/Nick
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote Turtle Lover: Did anyone else find Brad's attitude regarding the photos disgusting? When he turned to Nick and asked him why he wanted the photos stopped and twisted it to make it look like Nick was protecting Phyllis... I couldn't believe it. This man has no feelings whatsoever - except for himself. He could at least think of Dru's family and the Newman/NVP companies and what the bad publicity with do to them? After all, he is still on the Board isn't he?

So true.

#3   2007/04/19 08:02AM
    valencia4love

Brad is the last one who should be acting high and mighty to anyone!! When he first came on the show, he was nothing more than an pool boy/gardner for the Abbotts. If it had not been for John giving him a job at Jabot, who knows where he would be now.. .......... he will have no one to blame but himself.. I cant wait !!

Edited by Moderator to take out spoiler in a non-spoiler thread.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 08:19AM
    #4   2007/04/19 08:47AM
    Soulsistah

Not to worry...I think Brad's day of reckoning is fast approaching

#5   2007/04/19 08:54AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: Not to worry...I think Brad's day of reckoning is fast approaching

You know it!!

#6   2007/04/20 03:40PM
    billsboy

All h**l is going to break loose between these two. It is not going to be funny,for Brad especially when Nick finds out about Brad and Sharon's one night in N.Y..This is going to make him go nuts.Because not only is Nick still in love with Sharon in his mind like his papa(Victor)he will feel that Brad took advantage of both Victoria and Sharon but with his secrets about his past,Brad almost caused the death of several people in his family.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list