List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: David / Dru Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

David / Dru Spoiler

Started by BabygirlAH at 2007/04/19 01:15AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 07:38AM, Views: 593, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/19 01:15AM
    David / Dru Spoiler
    BabygirlAH

David confesses to be the mastermind behind Dru's demise.

I was starting to think that maybe he's the one that posted the pictures on the internet. What do you think about this. I still can't tell what this spoiler means.

I think he posted the pictures so that Jack won't marry Sharon. What do you think?

#2   2007/04/19 01:20AM
    Re: David / Dru Spoiler
    Turtle Lover

I was thinking the same thing. I found it very strange that the photographer kept snapping picture while they're struggling. That had nothing to do with the shoot they were hired to photograph! I'm thinking they were "doctored" when they hit the internet too. Too bad there isn't a site that we can see them too! I have a feeling Chow has something to do with it. That's why Jack will be getting a new campaign manager.

#3   2007/04/19 01:22AM
    BabygirlAH

Yes, Turtle. That's what I was thinking. He hated Dru anyway.

#4   2007/04/19 01:29AM
    StaceyT

I think you both are on the right track of thinking! David is sneaky and ruthless, I believe he would do anything to get what he desires... I do think he was angry with Jack for not listening to his advice and that has alot to do with this...;)

#5   2007/04/19 01:32AM
    kimyla

Some ome pointed out that it could have been the anlge the photos was taken from. That does make sense as well.. My question is, why the photographer kept shooting instead of going to help.

#6   2007/04/19 01:35AM
    Turtle Lover

Exactly. I think that question will be brought up also. Why didn't the photographer try to help? Supposedly the only person that left the shoot was the assistant - to go get another bulb. I wonder if there are shots of Phyllis trying to help save Sharon, etc. That would be sick if they kept on shooting. We haven't seen Chow in a few days either. Hmmm.

#7   2007/04/19 01:36AM
    CandyLane5

Yes but if it is Chow,, how did he know that Phyllis would stage a catfight at the edge of the cliff??? I think it is Suger or Sheila,, and this is Phelia..

#8   2007/04/19 01:45AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote kimyla: Some ome pointed out that it could have been the anlge the photos was taken from. That does make sense as well.. My question is, why the photographer kept shooting instead of going to help.

That's true. It doesn't make sense.

#9   2007/04/19 01:50AM
    Turtle Lover

Also... how did this tabloid get everyone's phone numbers? Weren't they receiving calls on their cell phones? I find that strange too. I remember Neil on his anyway. Phyllis was on a land line - she slammed it down. I have issues with all these cell phone anyway, but that's another topic. Maybe I'll have to start a new thread? Ha.

#10   2007/04/19 02:17AM
    tnarg77

Quote StaceyT: I think you both are on the right track of thinking! David is sneaky and ruthless, I believe he would do anything to get what he desires... I do think he was angry with Jack for not listening to his advice and that has alot to do with this...;)

Not to mention the fact...that he actually is working for Victor, who is against Jack!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list