List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New Moderator

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Moderator

Started by lighthouse112 at 2007/04/18 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 12:12PM, Views: 624, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/18 06:29PM
    New Moderator
    lighthouse112

Hi all!!!

I just wantd to say hello to all you and let you know I'm a new moderator on Soaps.com. I look forward to meeting and posting with all of you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will try and find the answer to it for you. I must admit I don't really know that much about the Young and Restless but am willing to learn. Please be patient with me ok?

Thanks,
    Tammy

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 06:31PM
    #2   2007/04/18 06:34PM
    Re: New Moderator
    StaceyT

Hello and Welcome aboard!!!! If theres anything I can do to help you get settled let me know!

#3   2007/04/18 06:38PM
    lighthouse112

Quote StaceyT: Hello and Welcome aboard!!!! If theres anything I can do to help you get settled let me know!

Thanks I may take you up on that!!!

Tammy

#4   2007/04/18 08:04PM
    nyaccent

Hiya lighthouse... I welcomed you just a minute ago on the B&B board...Welcome as a Moderator again!!! You said you don't watch B&B either...Just out of curiousity what soaps do you watch? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, I'll be more than happy to assist you... Hope you have a good time reading and moderating...

#5   2007/04/18 11:49PM
    Amy Mistretta

Hi Tammy,

Welcome! I'm the Y&R & OLTL editor for Soaps.com. Thanks for all your help and let me know if you need anything!

Have a great day!
    Amy

#6   2007/04/19 02:14AM
    NotSoYButStillR

Hello and welcome. You'll notice that Y&R fans are very passionate about the characters and stories. Many of us have grown up with the characters. There are two original characters from the very beginning - Katherine Chancellor and Jill Abbott (her daughter, but we didn't know that for the longest time.) It's nice to have continuity on the show, most of the major characters have been on for about 20 years, a lot has happened to them and most seem older, but maybe not wiser (with a few exceptions.) Have fun and ask any questions you might want answered, there will be many who will gladly answer them.

#7   2007/04/19 02:14AM
    KeepingItReal

Welcome!!

#8   2007/04/19 06:21PM
    lighthouse112

Quote nyaccent: Hiya lighthouse... I welcomed you just a minute ago on the B&B board...Welcome as a Moderator again!!! You said you don't watch B&B either...Just out of curiousity what soaps do you watch? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, I'll be more than happy to assist you... Hope you have a good time reading and moderating...

I watch General Hospital on a regular basis. I also watch All My children and Passions and sometimes One Life to live.

I have been skipping around the dial and watching other Soaps a little bit trying to figure out what's going on. I want to be able to visit each board and know whats going on so i can talk with everyone. I think that would make a good moderator.

Tammy

#9   2007/04/19 06:26PM
    nyaccent

Yes,it would...I concentrate on the one soap...and then every once in a while visit the others.....I used to watch them all at one time...believe it or not..from 11:30 to the last one being over at 4:00. Let me know if I can be of help to you.

#10   2007/04/19 06:51PM
    sheri0082

Welcome!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list