List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Started by starrlight at 2007/04/18 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:12AM, Views: 1501, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2007/04/19 10:25AM
    Re: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?
    Soulsistah

Quote suegerry: This evil woman was having sex with Nick while he was still married to Sharon and now wants to point fingers at Sharon for having had a one time affair with Brad....this is so evil....Phyllis is and was always a whoe.....she never had a good reputation....except when whe was with Jack.....

A tryst with Brad....it wasn't a rendez-vous....Brad came to Sharon in NY, she not to him....I only wish this darn one time affair would be put to rest.....and hopefully soon.

Well said and on point! Phyllis is a cold, calculating, manipulating, hypocritical Ice Queen and she was never anything more than that since the day she set foot in GC. I so urgently want this stupid ONS to be out in the open already because it is so overplayed that it's time to let it out. If Sharon loses Jack over it, so be it - they are not a true-love couple anyway. Why settle?

Hopefully, once Nick bounces Phyllis, that should enable Jack and Phyllis to be together with their daughter Summer. I could really get with that; I've only EVER liked Phyllis when she was with Jack...

#42   2007/04/19 10:45AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Soulsistah: Yes, Phyllis won't say anything about the blackmail now because she's scared because of the damaged it's already caused and because the cat is already out of the bag - Neil knows. So I think she knows she doesn't have control over this blackmail info anymore - it's lost it's power, so, sure now she won't blackmail.

Phyllis has never said anything about the ONS in NY. Brad told Sharon, Sharon told Dru, Sharon told Neil. In my opinion Phyllis never intended to tell anyone, she was bluffing to get her way in the Clear Springs deal. If Brad wouldln't have told Sharon, Phyllis would not have in my opinion.

I thought she told Brad all about it, after overhearing he and Sharon talking? I thought she called the hotel and talked to a valet or someone there and then proceeded to list off what B&S ate for brekkie etc, and used that as her leverage/blackmail to get Brad to vote the same way as Nick.

#43   2007/04/19 10:48AM
    suegerry

Sometime I wonder if we see things on this show the way they are....

#44   2007/04/19 10:50AM
    CandyLane5

Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote MissHathaway: I see hatred and lust in her eyes when she sees Brad. She's using the one piece of info she has to get close..

Only a matter of time till the boardroom table is finally put to good use...

We can all sit with Kevin, with beer and popcorn for the show!!

LOL forgot about that!!!

#45   2007/04/19 10:52AM
    CandyLane5

Quote suegerry: Phyllis bluffing.....give me a break....she'd do anything to get what she wants and right now she wants what Jack's wants....she's just a manipulative b....ch.

LOL Naive Nick doesnt even realize that Phyllis is going to great lengths to help Jack...

#46   2007/04/19 10:55AM
    sunshine2

I am a happy hater of phyllis.
    she makes the show exciting to watch. I can't wait to see her get caught and go into her chameleon mode and come back to bite again. Right now,it is time for her to pay for the kind of person that she is,for even in the reel world,it should be shown that crime and being evil does not pay in the long run. Yes! she has the nerve to go around with brad and anyone else that gets in her way. Phyllis is Phyllis and always will be phyllis,all surface and no substance. Sharon should not have been heaped with guilt and Phyllis should have had the decency to know better as a woman. Why does she have the nerve?,because she is Phyllis.

#47   2007/04/19 10:58AM
    BabygirlAH

Looks like Phyllis got over her guilty conscious quickly.

#48   2007/04/19 11:00AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote BabygirlAH: Looks like Phyllis got over her guilty conscious quickly.

very well said babygirlAH and very true.

#49   2007/04/19 11:13AM
    jackspaniel

Quote suegerry: Sometime I wonder if we see things on this show the way they are....

Boy oh boy, I wonder that every day!!! LOL,. LOL, LOL

#50   2007/04/19 11:15AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote BabygirlAH: Looks like Phyllis got over her guilty conscious quickly.

very well said babygirlAH and very true.

Thanks Bellydancingfool.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list