List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Started by starrlight at 2007/04/18 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:12AM, Views: 1639, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2007/04/19 09:35AM
    Re: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?
    jackspaniel

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote valencia4love: Phyllis really does deserves any payback that will be coming her way after this last stunt!! Didn't she just tell her son that she never learns from her mistakes until its too late?? Well, she had a chance to do just that and what does she do instead!!! As soon as she thinks she in the free and clear of the photo shoot incident, she goes back to her old sneaky ways !!! I cant wait when she finally looses her upperhand and has to tell Nick everything!!!

After everyone sees today's U.S. show - maybe more will see that Phyllis hasn't learned ONE thing from this mess. Those crocodile tears she was trying to squeeze out at Daniel's are the same ones she's been squirting since the accident. She says "it's my fault...I shouldn't have...I...I...I...", but her actions - and after today's scene with Nick - proves what her real motives are: self-preservation at any cost!

Where did all that confessional guilt go knowing full-well that her blackmailing led up to the accident?? The photos of Sharon, whether they show the truth of what happened or not, do not change the facts that Phyllis was blackmailing Sharon and was taunting to reveal the secret and that is what led to the struggle over the cell phone. What - does Phyllis now feel she's absolved because of the photos? Is she really that unconscienable?! The answer is obvious...IMO.

And now she's still trying to get the upper hand on Brad - while he certainly deserves some serious payback - Phyllis is the last person who should be opening her trap with threats or innuendos right now!

If Phyllis wasn't acting like she is - the storyline would be pretty dull. They have to keep us interested. This is just a soap - that is what happens on a soap!!!

#32   2007/04/19 09:37AM
    suegerry

Gee what do you know....this is just a soap....golly....but I would like to see Phyllis this horrible woman pay for her evilness.

#33   2007/04/19 09:39AM
    SndrElkins

Quote suegerry: Gee what do you know....this is just a soap....golly....but I would like to see Phyllis this horrible woman pay for her evilness.

I agree.She needs to pay for what she has done!!

#34   2007/04/19 09:43AM
    jackspaniel

Quote Soulsistah: Yes, Phyllis won't say anything about the blackmail now because she's scared because of the damaged it's already caused and because the cat is already out of the bag - Neil knows. So I think she knows she doesn't have control over this blackmail info anymore - it's lost it's power, so, sure now she won't blackmail.

Phyllis has never said anything about the ONS in NY. Brad told Sharon, Sharon told Dru, Sharon told Neil. In my opinion Phyllis never intended to tell anyone, she was bluffing to get her way in the Clear Springs deal. If Brad wouldln't have told Sharon, Phyllis would not have in my opinion.

#35   2007/04/19 09:45AM
    suegerry

Phyllis bluffing.....give me a break....she'd do anything to get what she wants and right now she wants what Jack's wants....she's just a manipulative b....ch.

#36   2007/04/19 09:51AM
    Soulsistah

My point was - Phyllis won't use the info to blackmail now, because of what I said in my previous post. Phyllis got her way with the Clear Springs deal weeks ago, yet that wasn't enough - she would have just kept on using it to taunt Brad until the next opportunity to force him to do her bidding. I don't buy for a nano-millisecond that Phyllie wouldn't have taunted Sharon with that info - even if Brad didn't tell her (and why wouldn't he have? It directly involved her ). Remember in the elevator scene before Sharon knew about the blackmail - Phyllis was still getting in Sharon's face about hotels in N.Y., and if she could have recommended one, etc. hint, hint. Puleeze, Phyllis would have just tried to torture Sharon regardless - because she's a sicko. Once Phyllie realized Dru knew, then Neil - her blackmailing power came to an end - and she knew it and that's why she was so livid with Sharon at the shoot.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 09:51AM
    #37   2007/04/19 09:52AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: My point was - Phyllis won't use the info to blackmail now, because of what I said in my previous post. Phyllis got her way with the Clear Springs deal weeks ago, yet that wasn't enough - she would have just kept on using it to taunt Brad until the next opportunity to force him to do her bidding. I don't buy for a nano-millisecond that Phyllie wouldn't have taunted Sharon with that info - even if Brad didn't tell her (and why wouldn't he have? It directly involved her ). Remember in the elevator scene before Sharon knew about the blackmail - Phyllis was still getting in Sharon's face about hotels in N.Y., and if she could have recommended one, etc. hint, hint. Puleeze, Phyllis would have just tried to torture Sharon regardless - because she's a sicko. Once Phyllie realized Dru knew, then Neil - her blackmailing power came to an end - and she knew it and that's why she was so livid with Sharon at the shoot.

Yep yep yep! You got that right.......sicko.

#38   2007/04/19 09:57AM
    jackspaniel

Quote Soulsistah: My point was - Phyllis won't use the info to blackmail now, because of what I said in my previous post. Phyllis got her way with the Clear Springs deal weeks ago, yet that wasn't enough - she would have just kept on using it to taunt Brad until the next opportunity to force him to do her bidding. I don't buy for a nano-millisecond that Phyllie wouldn't have taunted Sharon with that info - even if Brad didn't tell her (and why wouldn't he have? It directly involved her ). Remember in the elevator scene before Sharon knew about the blackmail - Phyllis was still getting in Sharon's face about hotels in N.Y., and if she could have recommended one, etc. hint, hint. Puleeze, Phyllis would have just tried to torture Sharon regardless - because she's a sicko. Once Phyllie realized Dru knew, then Neil - her blackmailing power came to an end - and she knew it and that's why she was so livid with Sharon at the shoot.

If that is true, I would think that Phyllis would have told everyone that would listen about the Trist between Brad and Sharon - I know I would have shouted it from the rooftops - after seeing Sharon act like the jilted housewife when she was committing adultery herself. MO

#39   2007/04/19 10:00AM
    Soulsistah

But she didn't. Why? Phyllis' character is all about having power and control over other people - problem is, she ain't Victor, nor will she ever be. She's not smart enough to know when to quit while she's ahead...she basically admitted that herself to Daniel!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 10:00AM
    #40   2007/04/19 10:12AM
    suegerry

This evil woman was having sex with Nick while he was still married to Sharon and now wants to point fingers at Sharon for having had a one time affair with Brad....this is so evil....Phyllis is and was always a whoe.....she never had a good reputation....except when whe was with Jack.....

A tryst with Brad....it wasn't a rendez-vous....Brad came to Sharon in NY, she not to him....I only wish this darn one time affair would be put to rest.....and hopefully soon.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list