List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Started by starrlight at 2007/04/18 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:12AM, Views: 1625, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/19 07:40AM
    Re: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?
    jackspaniel

Quote valencia4love: Phyllis really does deserves any payback that will be coming her way after this last stunt!! Didn't she just tell her son that she never learns from her mistakes until its too late?? Well, she had a chance to do just that and what does she do instead!!! As soon as she thinks she in the free and clear of the photo shoot incident, she goes back to her old sneaky ways !!! I cant wait when she finally looses her upperhand and has to tell Nick everything!!!

I must be missing something here - I don't understand what Phyllis could do to clear up what the photos show? Phyllis was falling backwards when it happened - she doesn't even know what was going on as Sharon and Dru fell over the cliff - she couldn't possibly have even seen what exactly happened as she was falling the opposite direction.

#22   2007/04/19 07:42AM
    KeepingItReal

All I've got to say is Brad's above the law attitude really put's his foot in his mouth this time

#23   2007/04/19 07:44AM
    MissHathaway

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote MissHathaway: I see hatred and lust in her eyes when she sees Brad. She's using the one piece of info she has to get close..

Only a matter of time till the boardroom table is finally put to good use...

We can all sit with Kevin, with beer and popcorn for the show!!

#24   2007/04/19 07:51AM
    valencia4love

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote valencia4love: Phyllis really does deserves any payback that will be coming her way after this last stunt!! Didn't she just tell her son that she never learns from her mistakes until its too late?? Well, she had a chance to do just that and what does she do instead!!! As soon as she thinks she in the free and clear of the photo shoot incident, she goes back to her old sneaky ways !!! I cant wait when she finally looses her upperhand and has to tell Nick everything!!!

I must be missing something here - I don't understand what Phyllis could do to clear up what the photos show? Phyllis was falling backwards when it happened - she doesn't even know what was going on as Sharon and Dru fell over the cliff - she couldn't possibly have even seen what exactly happened as she was falling the opposite direction.

I'm sorry.. Let me start over: Yes, there really wasnt nothing she could have done. Dru was gone in a blink of an eye. What I was talking about is Phyllis is Edited by Moderator. Please do not discuss spoilers on threads not marked as spoiler material. The show airs at different times across the country. Everybody has not seen today's show and do not want to know what is happening. and I dont think that's right. True, Brad is not saint in all of this and needs to pay for his past deeds, but if Phyllis feels so bad about the blackmail from the first time, then why go do it again...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 09:44AM
    #25   2007/04/19 07:53AM
    jackspaniel

Quote valencia4love:
    Quote jackspaniel:

I'm sorry.. Let me start over: Yes, there really wasnt nothing she could have done. Dru was gone in a blink of an eye. What I was talking about is Phyllis is going to try and blackmail Brad again (check spoilers for today's show) and I dont think that's right. True, Brad is not saint in all of this and needs to pay for his past deeds, but if Phyllis feels so bad about the blackmail from the first time, then why go do it again...

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I hadn't read the spoilers yet.

#26   2007/04/19 07:56AM
    valencia4love

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote valencia4love:
    Quote jackspaniel:

I'm sorry.. Let me start over: Yes, there really wasnt nothing she could have done. Dru was gone in a blink of an eye. Edited by Moderator for spoiler material True, Brad is not saint in all of this and needs to pay for his past deeds, but if Phyllis feels so bad about the blackmail from the first time, then why go do it again...

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I hadn't read the spoilers yet.

No Problem If you cant find it on the message board here, check the yrnewsbrief website, it should be there.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 09:46AM
    #27   2007/04/19 08:12AM
    Soulsistah

After everyone sees today's U.S. show - maybe more will see that Phyllis hasn't learned ONE thing from this mess. Those crocodile tears she was trying to squeeze out at Daniel's are the same ones she's been squirting since the accident. She says "it's my fault...I shouldn't have...I...I...I...", but her actions - and after today's scene with Nick - proves what her real motives are: self-preservation at any cost!

Where did all that confessional guilt go knowing full-well that her blackmailing led up to the accident?? The photos of Sharon, whether they show the truth of what happened or not, do not change the facts that Phyllis was blackmailing Sharon and was taunting to reveal the secret and that is what led to the struggle over the cell phone. What - does Phyllis now feel she's absolved because of the photos? Is she really that unconscienable?! The answer is obvious...IMO.

And now she's still trying to get the upper hand on Brad - while he certainly deserves some serious payback - Phyllis is the last person who should be opening her trap with threats or innuendos right now!

#28   2007/04/19 08:26AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah:

After everyone sees today's U.S. show - maybe more will see that Phyllis hasn't learned ONE thing from this mess. Those crocodile tears she was trying to squeeze out at Daniel's are the same ones she's been squirting since the accident. She says "it's my fault...I shouldn't have...I...I...I...", but her actions - and after today's scene with Nick - proves what her real motives are: self-preservation at any cost!

Where did all that confessional guilt go knowing full-well that her blackmailing led up to the accident?? The photos of Sharon, whether they show the truth of what happened or not, do not change the facts that Phyllis was blackmailing Sharon and was taunting to reveal the secret and that is what led to the struggle over the cell phone. What - does Phyllis now feel she's absolved because of the photos? Is she really that unconscienable?! The answer is obvious...IMO.

And now she's still trying to get the upper hand on Brad - while he certainly deserves some serious payback - Phyllis is the last person who should be opening her trap with threats or innuendos right now!

Phyllis would not be Phyllis is she did not go there. She did keep her promise though.

#29   2007/04/19 09:30AM
    Romance

I'm getting tired of this whole Phyllis and Brad crept!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 09:31AM
    #30   2007/04/19 09:33AM
    Soulsistah

Yes, Phyllis won't say anything about the blackmail now because she's scared because of the damaged it's already caused and because the cat is already out of the bag - Neil knows. So I think she knows she doesn't have control over this blackmail info anymore - it's lost it's power, so, sure now she won't blackmail.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list