List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Started by starrlight at 2007/04/18 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:12AM, Views: 1633, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/18 03:01PM
    Re: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?
    Soulsistah

Hee. That Phyllie - always wanting want Sharon has/had

#12   2007/04/18 04:04PM
    MissHathaway

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote emnick:
    Quote MissHathaway: I see hatred and lust in her eyes when she sees Brad. She's using the one piece of info she has to get close..

That is too funny! Can you imagine these two together? they probably would duke it out to the end and have wild crazy sex afterwards. Interesting thought MissHathaway.

That's hysterical! Ya, can you imagine Phyllis and Brad together? Holy sexual gymnastics!!!! They'd probably have to each sleep with one eye open afterwards for fear the other may try and murder 'em in their sleep!!!

LOL hide the icepicks!!!

#13   2007/04/18 05:08PM
    StaceyT

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote emnick:
    Quote MissHathaway: I see hatred and lust in her eyes when she sees Brad. She's using the one piece of info she has to get close..

That is too funny! Can you imagine these two together? they probably would duke it out to the end and have wild crazy sex afterwards. Interesting thought MissHathaway.

That's hysterical! Ya, can you imagine Phyllis and Brad together? Holy sexual gymnastics!!!! They'd probably have to each sleep with one eye open afterwards for fear the other may try and murder 'em in their sleep!!!

Too funny It sure wouldnt shock me if they were going at each other (fussing) one day, and Brad gets ahold of her shoulders and pushes her against the wall and they start making out I can see it now ROFLMAO

#14   2007/04/18 05:25PM
    villainfan1

Yuck! Although she is the only current Newman he hasn't had. Phyllis is too good for him and she knows it --of course, this is GC....

#15   2007/04/19 12:22AM
    CandyLane5

Only a matter of time till the boardroom table is finally put to good use...

#16   2007/04/19 12:40AM
    kimyla

Phyllis really drives me nuts at times. She really makes it hard to feel sorry for her when she gets in deep. I thought perhaps as a result of her accident, she would have learned somthing. But the moment she thinks that she is in the clear she goes back to her ways.. I am totally discusted with the writing of the Phyllis character right now.

#17   2007/04/19 12:42AM
    kimyla

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote emnick:

Boy that would be a love-hate relationship..

#18   2007/04/19 02:06AM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote CandyLane5:

Only a matter of time till the boardroom table is finally put to good use...

Barf!

#19   2007/04/19 02:20AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: Well, I think Phyllis should just cool her jets as she's caused enough damage with her scheming for several life times! She is somewhat less powerful now that she can't use blackmailing against him - she did promise Sharon remember? But she's just ticked because Brad outsmarted her and Jack (won't even mention Nick - he's always out of it - not a 'big picture' thinker like Jack and Phyllis, IMO.)

I'm all for bringing Brad down a couple of notches and that's where I like Phyllis.

That man just irks me. Victoria is even a bigger idiot for "standing by her man".

I do think they have a good case though.......Brad did buy the lands knowing full well that NVP was going to use them.

I just don't understand why he went along with the blackmailing unless he knew that if he came clean with buying the land it would of been illegal.

#20   2007/04/19 07:35AM
    valencia4love

Phyllis really does deserves any payback that will be coming her way after this last stunt!! Didn't she just tell her son that she never learns from her mistakes until its too late?? Well, she had a chance to do just that and what does she do instead!!! As soon as she thinks she in the free and clear of the photo shoot incident, she goes back to her old sneaky ways !!! I cant wait when she finally looses her upperhand and has to tell Nick everything!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list