List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?

Started by starrlight at 2007/04/18 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/20 09:12AM, Views: 1507, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/18 02:32PM
    Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?
    starrlight

When enough is enough for Phyllis? I don't like what Brad did with Sharon, but Phyllis just trying to take control of everything that has Brad and Sharon's name attached to it, it is a sick game!

#2   2007/04/18 02:37PM
    Re: Why Phyllis still has her nerve to go around with Brad?
    emnick

I do not like her messing with Sharon, but that Brad deserves what he gets. I am cracking up at the scenes these two have together. The subject matter is not funny, but Phyllis does give it to him good though.

#3   2007/04/18 02:41PM
    starrlight

Phyllis needs to stop and step back. Leaves everyone alone, if she is a good person. Taking care of things out of her bound is ridiculous!

#4   2007/04/18 02:41PM
    Soulsistah

Well, I think Phyllis should just cool her jets as she's caused enough damage with her scheming for several life times! She is somewhat less powerful now that she can't use blackmailing against him - she did promise Sharon remember? But she's just ticked because Brad outsmarted her and Jack (won't even mention Nick - he's always out of it - not a 'big picture' thinker like Jack and Phyllis, IMO.)

#5   2007/04/18 02:48PM
    emnick

I do think the whole blackmail thing is and was wrong, but I do not like Brad at all (you probably can tell), so I have to laugh when Phyliis gives it to him. I miss my girl Dru, because she use to give it to him good too. Brad walks around all hollier than thou and he does all kinds of sneaky things to get what he wants, so no sympathy will ever come from me where Brad is concerned. I don't care who gives it to him, just give it to him good.

#6   2007/04/18 02:50PM
    MissHathaway

I see hatred and lust in her eyes when she sees Brad. She's using the one piece of info she has to get close..

#7   2007/04/18 02:51PM
    Soulsistah

LOL! Never thought of that MissHathaway! Could explain why Phyllie just can't leave Brad alone...

#8   2007/04/18 02:56PM
    emnick

Quote MissHathaway: I see hatred and lust in her eyes when she sees Brad. She's using the one piece of info she has to get close..

That is too funny! Can you imagine these two together? they probably would duke it out to the end and have wild crazy sex afterwards. Interesting thought MissHathaway.

#9   2007/04/18 02:59PM
    Soulsistah

Quote emnick:
    Quote MissHathaway: I see hatred and lust in her eyes when she sees Brad. She's using the one piece of info she has to get close..

That is too funny! Can you imagine these two together? they probably would duke it out to the end and have wild crazy sex afterwards. Interesting thought MissHathaway.

That's hysterical! Ya, can you imagine Phyllis and Brad together? Holy sexual gymnastics!!!! They'd probably have to each sleep with one eye open afterwards for fear the other may try and murder 'em in their sleep!!!

#10   2007/04/18 02:59PM
    starrlight

Quote Soulsistah: LOL! Never thought of that MissHathaway! Could explain why Phyllie just can't leave Brad alone...

She wanted what Sharon had! She sniff around Brad's . . . because she wants to try some. heeheeheee

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list