List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Possible Spoiler - Cadrian/Brad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler - Cadrian/Brad

Started by ShadowClaw at 2007/04/18 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 12:01AM, Views: 406, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/04/18 01:38PM
    Possible Spoiler - Cadrian/Brad
    ShadowClaw

I wonder if the "unexpected marriage" mentioned in the Spoiler section means that Adrian tells Brad that Cadrian will leave GC unless Brad lets them get married without interfering? I don't believe Adrian wants to disrespect Brad. He always tells Colleen he doesn't want to cause problems. But if Colleen is ready and willing to go away with Adrian, them getting married would solve a lot of problems. As long as Brad keeps his nose out of it.

Sure, a parent wants to look out for their kids. But Colleen is a legal adult and so there's not a lot Brad can do to get in her way, except for emotional blackmail. He seems pretty good at that, imho.

ShadowClaw

#2   2007/04/18 01:48PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler - Cadrian/Brad
    AdrianLover

ITA. When I first read that spoiler my mind went straight to Adrian and Colleen. Brad is going to lose his wife and his daughter if he does not wise up. Time will tell!

#3   2007/04/18 02:26PM
    sur la mer

I'm new to posting on a message board. I haven't been this enthused about a soap opera S/L in years! I sure hope you're right about the unexpected marriage spoiler being my favorite couple Cadrian. At least then they can bring their relationship out in the open.

#4   2007/04/18 02:30PM
    MissHathaway

Quote sur la mer: I'm new to posting on a message board. I haven't been this enthused about a soap opera S/L in years! I sure hope you're right about the unexpected marriage spoiler being my favorite couple Cadrian. At least then they can bring their relationship out in the open.

Welcome! Colleen and Adrian are my favotites too - can't ya tell??

#5   2007/04/18 02:33PM
    emnick

Hi Sur la Mer! Welcome to the board. I think Brad needs to let Colleen make her own decisions. Hopefully he will, because he has enough of his own business he needs to attend to.

#6   2007/04/18 02:34PM
    SouthernLady

welcome sur le mer to the cadrian sisterhood......

#7   2007/04/18 04:31PM
    ShadowClaw

Hi sur la mer and welcome to the board. I'm with you, I think this is the best s/l they've had in a long time. I'd almost given up watching the show, actually.

Carian 4 Ever!

ShadowClaw

#8   2007/04/19 12:01AM
    CooCoo4CoKo

Hi there... I'm new on this board too! I LOVE the Cadrian pairing and I'm really interested to see them really fight for their love and the challenges that the GC citizens seem to want to place on them. Bad, bad move Brad... she's your daughter, but she's an adult - let her live and learn and love. Hard to do, but let it go. Colleen is a determined and smart lady now. She has a man who adores her, is respected and treats her like a goddess... what more does a father want for his daughter than a man who will love and protect and honor his daughter? Geez... the cheating PI can't be Brad's choice for her, really now. And certainly after his wife and JT do the deed again. But that's a whole other nasty post.

Anyway, looking forward to posting with you, especially the Cadrian lovers!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list